StarCraft® II

Storyline continuity from WOL

I read that some elements in HOTS will be based on the choices one made in WOL. What would happen if I played the campaign more than once and made different choices each time? What would happen if I played the campaign with cheats?
Reply Quote
Probably the last choice you picked will count. Don't get all excited because it will probably be some worthless & obscure 3-second reference instead of meaningful dialog or anything else that affects the missions.

Plus Hanson won't even be mentioned (which is good because I can pretend that arc never happened and that the Fleet of the Executor wasn't beaten by an outdated battlecruiser plus some vikings).
Edited by Gradius on 12/26/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
Don't get all excited because it will probably be some worthless & obscure 3-second reference instead of meaningful dialog or anything else that affects the missions.

I'm not expecting too much, but I still didn't like some of the choices I made in WOL, for example I didn't like how I chose to get rid of air units instead of the nydus worms
Reply Quote
Probably the last choice you picked will count. Don't get all excited because it will probably be some worthless & obscure 3-second reference instead of meaningful dialog or anything else that affects the missions.

Plus Hanson won't even be mentioned (which is good because I can pretend that arc never happened and that the Fleet of the Executor wasn't beaten by an outdated battlecruiser plus some vikings).

To be fair, if you play it on Brutal it becomes pretty scary, trying to snipe the Nexuses while struggling (almost in vain) to save the colonies from Protoss fleets.

And it all came down to the Mothership dominating most of my base while my 25 or so Vikings all sacrificed their lives to bring down the ship. Literally, the missiles that brought down the mothership were in flight when the last viking was destroyed. It was pretty awesome.
Edited by Raynor on 12/29/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]