StarCraft® II

massive lag. 2 fps average.

First time I jumped into the campaign and the audio is extremely choppy and I am only getting 2 frames per second. Also a couple minutes into the game, the map turns black and the scvs have a completly black box/shadow around them. My computer is pretty old and i'm pretty sure it's modded. i recently bumped it up to 4 ram and gave it a slightly old graphics card (ATI radeon HD 2400) Could any body help?
Reply Quote
many of us are having fps issues, blizzard doesnt care, they dont give a !@#$ about us.
Reply Quote
HD 2400... Theres an HD 2000 series?! Jesus! There's your problem right there... Honestly if you have a single core processor, which might be possible..........

That's why too...
Reply Quote
dharkness, forget this guy, a lot of people are having this problem, including my self and i have an 6770 and i have a 6 core amd.

i never had problems before patch 1.5.
Edited by Spirit on 1/1/2013 8:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I actually stopped playing. sc2 was the only game I played for almost 2 years. after waiting for blizzard to fix this issue for months. checking every day technical support to see if they said anything, I gave up. i dont know if this was a experiment to see how long dedicated fans of the game would last before giving up but it finally worked on me. from a die hard sc2 fan with hundreds of dollars spent on merchandise of the game, I am now leaving the game for good.
good bye blizzard.
Reply Quote
its really sad to see this, its sad to see blizzard doing nothing, they just dont give a !@#$.
Reply Quote
F it. I'll save up for a new computer. Mine's a handmedown basically, tried my best and can't really savage it. I guess it isn't just my computer, but a lot of people since the 1.5.0. whatever, thanks anyways.
Reply Quote
yeah, i bought pc to play starcraft, i put a lot of money and i get this.
Reply Quote
at this point its funny to see how the blue post in every other thread except for threads about this! its so lame, that it seems funny at this point.
Reply Quote
You lag, Spirit? I have a 6770 as well, but my processor is an i3-2100. Running on Ultra @ 1080p just fine... My performance doubled as of patch 1.5. 150-275 fps on ultra...
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:40 AMPosted by dharkness
You lag, Spirit? I have a 6770 as well, but my processor is an i3-2100. Running on Ultra @ 1080p just fine... My performance doubled as of patch 1.5. 150-275 fps on ultra...

I have a Phenom II X6 1100T and HD 6950 2GB.

I'm lucky to see 30 FPS on Low. My PC should laugh at this game. (It did in the past... pre-1.5.0) I'm not alone, though.

I actually stopped playing. sc2 was the only game I played for almost 2 years. after waiting for blizzard to fix this issue for months. checking every day technical support to see if they said anything, I gave up. i dont know if this was a experiment to see how long dedicated fans of the game would last before giving up but it finally worked on me. from a die hard sc2 fan with hundreds of dollars spent on merchandise of the game, I am now leaving the game for good.
good bye blizzard.

Me too, man. Every other day I check the Technical Forums. Nothing.

I am giving up. Canceled my pre-order for HoTS and can only hope one day I can return to a playable game.
Edited by Fulgore on 1/7/2013 6:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
i feel the same guys, im tired of blizzard, this blue that post here, velnrak or something like that, he doesnt even care.
Reply Quote
im havin a massive issue aswell.. i can do any ladder matches, 1v1 to 4v4 with the normal minimal lag <3.2 duo core radeon HD4k series> and rarely an issue... jumped into the campaign mode on brutal <finally about to do these achiev's hurah!> and blah.. 3rd mission in and its suckin up ram beyond belief and laggin me down to almost nil on fps going into the 3rd mission..

any found solutions yet? iv looked at the boards didnt see anything major, except some 1.5 diaxlogs and stuff noting they added new review system to check out code and track crap.. blah!

FIX ME!

LOL
Reply Quote
Been trying to play, dropped alot of games because of the lag/stutter, post 1.5. Pre 1.5 all was well.

I have a Phenom x4 @ 4.0Ghz. 12 gigs ram, Radeon 7870. No way its my comp or connection.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]