StarCraft® II

Castle (new RP)

Korozain: you see a lady at the center of the tower. something about her attracted you like no other

Jester: the corridors were mostly empty

Zarkun: "then join me. i could give you everything you could ever want. every desire every whim would be satisfied to the fullest"
Edited by darkra on 12/19/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
"I have no desire to become like your other 'children.' Find someone else to be your pawn."
Reply Quote
What if the Swarm was to invade?
Reply Quote
Mikaela starts making her way a bit more slowly, keeping an eye out for traps. Her gun reloads the current belt, and she turns on a UV setting.
Reply Quote
KO: they'd be annihilated
Reply Quote
Just saying, I would love to command a Zerg invasion here.

And I'm not so sure about that... but you are the DM.
Reply Quote
hmmm interesting idea.... i don't know if it will interfere with the overall plot which i am headed though. it really depends how far you're gonna take it

Jester: the tower extends above your UV range but you see nothing so far.

Zarkun: " the offer will always be open...." and the voice fades
Reply Quote
Mikaela turns off the UV setting and turns on Infrared vision, moving on carefully, checking corners as she advances.
Reply Quote
I shake my head and continue on my way. {Colonel, the men are all dead. We were ambushed by those spectres and they were overwhelmed before I had enough energy to incinerate them.}
Reply Quote
I could go for the Changeling thing.
Reply Quote
KO: go for the changeling thing

Jester + Zark: nothing happens

Ross: {roger that.... *huff* *huff* ..... i'm kinda busy at the moment *gunshots*.... *cries of pain*...... f*ck dammit! *explosions*..... you're gonna have to solo it Ross out}
Reply Quote
Mikaela comes across stairs and starts moving slowly up to the next level.
Edited by Jester on 12/19/2012 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Jester: you see a statue before you. it depicts a knight in armor pointing his sword to the heavens. but as you look around you find the dead, not of the castle's inhabitants but other marines. could this have been the assault team?
Reply Quote
i have a feeling Dacder ditched this RP. whenever he's on he ignores the posts made here. if he isn't posting then i might have to delete him
Reply Quote
Mikaela walks up to the statue and puts two det-packs on it. She then walks over to the bodies of the marines, looking for identification on any of them.

OCC: Yes, he has left the RP.
Edited by Jester on 12/19/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dac.... just go. i respected your decision to leave but this is just.... this is insult to injury right here. get the F*UK out. don't ever come back. screw off and leave, this is just disappointing right here.
Reply Quote
Sorry Darkra, but I decided to have a little fun with my resignation. No hard feelings. <3
Edited by Dacder on 12/19/2012 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
I start moving to her, but I stop. "No. Dis be a trick... But... Her essence. It glows..." I fight myself for a bit until I fall to my knees from a strange headache.
Reply Quote
Korozain: as you struggle your men start going willingly.

Dac: well umm i kinda got pissed a little and reported you :/ ya.... that's why you don't edit it an hour after..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]