StarCraft® II

Humanities Best: Pre-RP/Discussion Thread

Xer: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/armor
Reply Quote
Interesting looking armor... heavy armor but lightweight.... man I gotta get Halo, but with HoTS coming out, I'm broke!
Edited by xer on 12/31/2012 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Xer please provide a link to your wanted armor. 'standard Gladiator' is a bit ..... lacking
Reply Quote
Aight, then. I'll add that to my To-Do list.
Reply Quote
posted for Dacder

^Dacder^
Name: Stephany Morales
Sex: Female
Weapons: Medusa Mk. 2 Magnum (Pistol), Sphnix Mk.2 SMG, SW-5 Shotgun
Battlefield Tag: M121/ Mike 121

Appearance: 6‘4 (Out of armor), 6‘10 (Armor), Roughly 150 pounds. Large hazel eyes, long brown hair that reaches about halfway down her back. Lithe and slender build, and out of her armor she generally wears casual attire.

Personality: A likable and not so serious person, she tries to be cordial and friendly when possible. She’s diplomatic, and is rather care-free about life, trying to “live it to the fullest”, she frequents places of social gathering, and isn’t shy in the slightest.

Armor Appearance: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/inteldetail/561ed530-84f6-4d8f-8450-03c31b2f9e65/strider (Colors: White with Red crosses in several locations)

Backstory: Was taken at 11 with her parents willing, they found she was good with medicine...they took this and ran with it, assigning her to be a combat medic, and trained her to be a fighter...but mostly a doctor.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/31/2012 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Are you....NO. Read what's offered and post appropriately. Gladiators only.
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Zarkun
Are you....NO. Read what's offered and post appropriately. Gladiators only.

Okay, then ignore everything i have said.
Reply Quote
Not being mean, but that completely ignored what we spent the last several days working on. Please use what's in the lore.
Reply Quote
Kit, one of the two characters I have in this RP, is the ONLY non-human, non-Gladiator for quite sometime in this RP. though she is currently disguised as human :P gotta love shape shifters. *begins cleaning my Judgement*
Reply Quote
"I need another character sheet because the last one is filled."

Recruits:
^CrymsonRaven^
Name: John "Riot" Conner

Sex: Male

Weapons: XM39 Marksman Rifle, Sphinx Mk. 2 SMG, Fragmentation Grenade

Battlefield Tag: Z196 / Zulu 196

Appearance: 5’ 11” / 186 lbs. Hair is Dark Brown and is generally wavy looking. Skin is a semi tannish color. Average build. Hazel Eyes. Shrapnel scar near his right eye during a training accident gone bad.

Personality: Cautious, easy going if you don't piss him off, friends are like family to Riot.

Armor Appearance: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/inteldetail/ae802e22-14ab-4742-ab79-d2604dc46743/scanner Primary is Goldish, Secondary is Tealish.

Backstory: Grew up on a colony in the Koprulu System. Having a simple life, no trouble happened often at all. But that all changed one uneventful day. He lost his family, his home, and carrying with him is a diehard vengeance. Sent to Sol after this event, he arrived onto Earth. Fascinated by the dedication and courage of many Military men and women, he volunteered when Riot turned 18. Started out as a Private, then ended up signing up for full time service. Sent to Boot Camp, the others didn't like his style when it came to tactics, not even the instructors. Even if he was going to be the only one that would make it out of the live simulation without being incapacitated. He passed, and he's actually been put under Special Forces. They were the point of every operation that was top secret, but Riot's job was much, much more special. He was the one that called in Tactical Airstrikes, collapse whole power grids in an entire area, Operator while down on the ground. But Riot will listen to his Commanding Officer unless it is a matter of life of another comrade, or the death of one, for he will gladly save them for his own. After his tour of duty, he was 22, he was then put into the Gladiators for his duty and dedication, but it was something. The true reason was that he was-

-Classified Information, only authorized personal may continue-

^Warhawk^
Name: Eric Stefson
Sex: Male
Weapons: High-powered compact recurve bow (Like what Hawkeye in the Avengers has) / Twin Medusa Mk. 2 Magnums / Sword
Battlefield Tag: Tango 316 (T316)
Appearance: 7' / shaggy brown hair / green eyes / lithe build
Personality: Usually happy-go-lucky except for when someone pisses him off.
Armor Appearance: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/inteldetail/3a3efd56-ca62-4e54-a412-13fd6191f97a/rogue (With jump-jets, if it doesn't already have any)

Backstory: Inducted into the gladiator training program at birth, Eric grew up with an obsession with anything and everything that had to do with military history; tactics, weapons and historic battles. He began training in martial arts as soon as he could. Working long and hard, Eric came out at the top of his class; setting and breaking a number of records.

In addition to his skill at hand-to-hand combat, Eric put an endless number of hours into weapons design and engineering. He eventually hammered out designs for a high-powered compact recurve bow equipped with a wide array of high-tech arrows. When his instructors expressed their disapproval, Eric went ahead and cleared one of the hardest combat courses using only the bow, in record time.

^Dacder^
Name: Stephany Morales
Weapons: Medusa Mk. 2 Magnum (Pistol), Sphnix Mk.2 SMG, SW-5 Shotgun
Battlefield Tag: M121/ Mike 121

Appearance: 6‘4 (Out of armor), 6‘10 (Armor), Roughly 150 pounds. Large hazel eyes, long brown hair that reaches about halfway down her back. Lithe and slender build, and out of her armor she generally wears casual attire.

Personality: A likable and not so serious person, she tries to be cordial and friendly when possible. She’s diplomatic, and is rather care-free about life, trying to “live it to the fullest”, she frequents places of social gathering, and isn’t shy in the slightest.

Armor Appearance: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/inteldetail/561ed530-84f6-4d8f-8450-03c31b2f9e65/strider (Colors: White with Red crosses in several locations)

Backstory: Was taken at 11 with her parents willing, they found she was good with medicine...they took this and ran with it, assigning her to be a combat medic, and trained her to be a fighter...but mostly a doctor.
Reply Quote
Could I add another char?

I was hoping to use Stefan Alexander again. (the same one that was in Sinister Outpost and Separatist Space) He wouldn't be a Gladiator, but given his unique nature, he wouldn't be under or overpowered.
Reply Quote
Morph should count himself lucky we let Kit in given what he did. I'll talk with the others and see what the general consensus is.
Reply Quote
Alright, that's cool.

IF he is excepted, and does turn out OP, I'm perfectly fine with giving him some sort of epic death in order to to get rid of him. (blow his head off with a plasma cannon, a death match with a Safrilin, etc.)
Edited by Warhawk on 1/28/2013 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
^ShadowFury^
Name: Julie Silia
Personality: A happy and likeable personality, she always seems to be one for friendly conversation and joking around. She will always attempt to help out to reduce casualties, which is odd considering her secondary weapon.

Weapons: X91 Typhon Assault Rifle, MNL X-Class Rocket Launcher (Mako).
Appearance: A fairly pale appearance with shoulder length brown hair. She has medium muscle mass. She stands around 6' 3". She has brown eyes.
Armor Appearance: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/inteldetail/95810f97-6e54-4b52-b689-b559e17f15d3/stalker

Backstory: I may reveal later on. Just slightly lacking in creative juices currently. And no, I cannot re-energize them with Popsicles, I don't have any.

"And with my DM powers, I declare myself accepted. Just wanted to add a recruit so I would have more options, and a better ability to RP while I am incapacitated."
Reply Quote
Um... could I get an answer about using Stefan?
Reply Quote
"No. We have no more exceptions. We let Jarlburg because his race had the traits enough for him to be accepted with the Gladiator squads. Kit we had to discuss, and after this we don't think that it would be such a good idea."
Reply Quote
Alright, that's cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]