StarCraft® II

How do I beat Mission #4 on Brutal??

Kerrigan keeps dieing no matter what I do. I get enough spines and spores out in time to not die straight out, but I keep getting overrun.

Help, anyone?
Reply Quote
How do you have access to the campain at this point I thought only the multplayer was active.
Reply Quote
I found roaches to be really powerful when they came with the third push, with some spores for anti air. I then added so hydras for a mostly roach hydra comp to deal with the air, and after that I thought it was pretty faceroll
Reply Quote
try reviving kerrigan
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Crappy
I found roaches to be really powerful when they came with the third push, with some spores for anti air. I then added so hydras for a mostly roach hydra comp to deal with the air, and after that I thought it was pretty faceroll

Roaches seem to do okay, but they seem to lose effectiveness past 15 minutes when too many marauders are out.
Reply Quote
Spam leviathans. That's all you need to do. Lots and lots of Leviathans.
Reply Quote
I can just imagine someone googling this after the game is actually out and taking the answers seriously and trying to beat a completely unrelated mission xD
Reply Quote
Not possible to take it seriously unless "mission 4" doesn't allow Kerrigan to die, which from what I read Kerrigan can die as much as you want her to in all the missions >_>
Reply Quote
Mission #4 you should have Splitlings [The banelings that when they die, split into smaller banelings], with this you should be able to roll into with centrifigul hooves, even if your first 1-2 tries fails, its vital that you keep the preassure on so that kerrigan can eventaully swoop in and win for you.

Hope this helped!
Reply Quote
Risk

Mission #4 you should have Splitlings [The banelings that when they die, split into smaller banelings], with this you should be able to roll into with centrifigul hooves, even if your first 1-2 tries fails, its vital that you keep the preassure on so that kerrigan can eventaully swoop in and win for you.

Hope this helped!

I think he picked gorgelings, they don't split they just give you money when they die q.q
Reply Quote
Has anybody else got that hard achievement where you beat this mission under 15:00 minutes? I keep hitting 15:14, any tips?
Reply Quote
Risk

Has anybody else got that hard achievement where you beat this mission under 15:00 minutes? I keep hitting 15:14, any tips?

I think more banelings might help with that ^^ so try a macro hatch and don't miss injects!
Reply Quote
Risk

I think more banelings might help with that ^^ so try a macro hatch and don't miss injects!

So pure baneling?Guess il try that as a poachling/splitterling mix isn't working....
Reply Quote

So pure baneling?Guess il try that as a poachling/splitterling mix isn't working....

Spam leviathans.
Reply Quote
how are you playing this?? I have beta and am limited to multiplayer or arcade onry
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 02:00 PMPosted by WetBrain
how are you playing this?? I have beta and am limited to multiplayer or arcade onry

It should be there? Maybe it will unlock once game is officially released?
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 02:00 PMPosted by WetBrain

It's just a joke. Of course no one can play campaign right now.

But with all seriousness. All you have to do is move the drone on the beacon to win. You don't even need to build any new units.
Edited by UltraNoob on 1/17/2013 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok and how the hell u survive the oden attack this units cant be stoped an !!!!!!!!!!!! i try every think but nothing worke for me with thos murader hows protect him this is hard mission
Reply Quote
Guys, guys, mission 4 was so easy. Just keep spamming upgraded lings!
Edited by Alexander on 1/18/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]