StarCraft® II

Keeping this Forum Focused on the Campaign

I have seen way too many forum posts talking about the multiplayer aspect of HotS, when that isn't what this forum is for at all. Please take your multiplayer discussion to the HotS Multiplayer Discussion, or General Discussion so it will be appropriate. I want to read about what people speculate the story will be like, what fun units we will have, and what campaign missions we will have to overcome. Simple request; keep the multiplayer QQ out of this forum please!
Reply Quote
I want a Brood Lord mutation that shoots exploding Broodlings!

And a Swarm Host mutation with flying Locusts!
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Aradan
I have seen way too many forum posts talking about the multiplayer aspect of HotS, when that isn't what this forum is for at all. Please take your multiplayer discussion to the HotS Multiplayer Discussion, or General Discussion so it will be appropriate. I want to read about what people speculate the story will be like, what fun units we will have, and what campaign missions we will have to overcome. Simple request; keep the multiplayer QQ out of this forum please!

You can't post there unless you have a beta account. I'll post multiplayer QQ here until they open that area up for everyone. Thanks for your concern, though.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 04:38 PMPosted by jaymz
You can't post there unless you have a beta account.

There IS a reason why they do that, you know?

Just post it on General Discussion. You'll get more (negative) feedback (more like a multi-poster grilling), and, hey, maybe someone will post your feedback on the HotS forums for you (almost never, except for me occasionally).
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 09:04 PMPosted by blitz
You can't post there unless you have a beta account.

Just post it on General Discussion. You'll get more (negative) feedback (more like a multi-poster grilling), and, hey, maybe someone will post your feedback on the HotS forums for you (almost never, except for me occasionally).

Sure thing. They obviously only want to get feedback from people who they have real reason to believe have played the game.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 03:53 PMPosted by jaymz

Sure thing. They obviously only want to get feedback from people who they have real reason to believe have played the game.

Not me :P

But I usually just make threads there on other threads in General Discussion.
Reply Quote

Not me :P

But I usually just make threads there on other threads in General Discussion.

I'll see ya over in those parts! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]