Is this forum really needed?

(Locked)

I mean seriously? Is it needed? What, are we expected to talk about how beautiful a piece of terrain is? Maybe how to make terrain beautiful? I guess that'd be handy but... Really? A whole forum for it?
12/15/2012 02:26 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Really? A whole forum for it?

Yes.
12/15/2012 02:26 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I mean seriously? Is it needed? What, are we expected to talk about how beautiful a piece of terrain is? Maybe how to make terrain beautiful? I guess that'd be handy but... Really? A whole forum for it?

You would be surprised. People actually do some crazy amazing stuff with terrain and aesthetics. Here's an example thread on Team Liquid:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251461
You would be surprised. People actually do some crazy amazing stuff with terrain and aesthetics. Here's an example thread on Team Liquid:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251461

I love looking at that thread once a blue moon to see all the pretty pictures. But without the ability to post pictures on Bnet forums I don't think it will be as accessible.

I may still check back when I'm bored to see if anyone has some master piece sitting around in here
Im actually really excited that Blizz opened up these forums for those who are using their editor.

I know I'm working on 2 of my own melee maps and if i have a question i now have somewhere to check if its been asked yet :)

I'm excited for this!
Feel free Fiddler, you will probably get answered since almost no one have posted yet xD
Developer
Im actually really excited that Blizz opened up these forums for those who are using their editor.

I know I'm working on 2 of my own melee maps and if i have a question i now have somewhere to check if its been asked yet :)

I'm excited for this!

Thanks!

We've decided to have a specialized "Terrain" forum, at least for now, for people who are doing amazing work with the terrain. Some people just like creating some show-pieces within the editor, playing with lighting, doodads, decals, etc and coming up with fantastic results. We feel as though there's enough people doing awesome things with the terrain editor to warrant this forum.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]