StarCraft® II

The Bar's Accolades

As your host, I will be impartial and abstain from voting. However, I will pitch in with the nominees once I finalize the categories.

:3
Reply Quote
"Can Abel still be nominated if Fantasy isn't here?"
Reply Quote
Why do I feel like that the most hated Trophies are going to Abel?
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 05:36 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Why do I feel like that the most hated Trophies are going to Abel?

Maybe because... All of the most hated trophies ARE going to Abel. Because he is the most hated character.

Lol :P
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/20/2012 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone can be nominated for anything regardless of whether or not they are here. The only rule is that it must take place between Jan. 2012-December 2012
Reply Quote
O_O Must tell HBRB/UBD this.
Reply Quote
I dunno Syclla is arrogant and we can't forget the good ol Jukalisk
Reply Quote
I know an award... Best Romance. (Come on, y'all know what I'm talking about, and I don't mean me... You got to love them while it's cloaked.)
Reply Quote
Ooh... CR's got something here... Except i only know about one.. No two romances. Graal and Linnzie, Joey and Sam.
Reply Quote
"I believe it was Abel's period of time... And Cloaked Love was in 2010 or 2011."
Reply Quote
No, Markus... I meant something that was around before you came around.

And I say we create the big daddy of all rewards, the most special one that is only given out at the end... The Changeling!

And I was talking about the version 2 since it's in 2012.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/20/2012 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
/Popcorn

This should be good.
Reply Quote
You see, I always bring you out of retirement NickDaMan.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 05:46 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
No, Markus... I meant something that was around before you came around.

*dips head* My bad.
Reply Quote
Most intriguing abilities.
Reply Quote
"Does anybody have a good guess on who Fantasy would nominate as most hated and annoying character if he were here? I think I know..."
Reply Quote
I'm going to honestly say himself. Could be wrong, but it's unlikely.
Reply Quote
"I would think he would say Zaros simply because I could cause him to become a character that could become more powerful than Fantasy's characters. Even though I did make negative effects and held back from killing anyone. But I came close to just murdering him completely when he had Akia blast a hole through Zaros's chest."
Reply Quote
Honestly, he'd have GM'd his way out of anything. We both know this.
Reply Quote
"Zarkun, everyone who has ever done anything with him knows this. Touch Abel, he would have Abel turn you to dust. He created a sentient pillow to defend it from everyone for god sakes! He just wants to have the most powerful thing ever. Someone says: 'I smash (character name) into the wall and stab him in the gut.' He would reply: 'I (insert God mode speech here) and destroy my attacker completely into absolutely nothing."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]