StarCraft® II

The Bar's Accolades

*shrugs* I'd play his game if it came to that. In fact, I did exactly that in FOCC.
Reply Quote
Most sinister/creepy character.

Most original RP.

Best RP lore. (Has nothing to do with me completing my totally original PokeRome lore the other day... :P.)

Note: In case you don't understand, the third of the three is a joke.
Reply Quote
"Most sinister/creepy character. Damn, I was going to say HBRB's Changeling, but I guess I have to make a sinister/creepy character just so there is a nomination. Maybe I could nominate myself?"
Reply Quote
Ben Quill needs to step up to the plate. He hasn't seemed all that crazy yet...but that shall change.
Reply Quote
Not if Jenny gets to him. And with the potential immortality of the project...yeah...
Reply Quote
Oh, Jenny is getting to him, but he's going to stay crazy as hell.
Reply Quote
"He he he."

I come up behind Ben Quill and grab him by the throat. I pull up and tear his head right off. Blood spurts straight out of his throat from the ripped arteries. I stick my hand down his throat and pull out the heart, tearing more arteries, flooding his body with blood. I chomp into the heart, the taste was amazing. I then start turning the body over my head, the blood flooding out of the body through the neck, running all over my body, making it warm and sticky with blood.
Reply Quote
What the-

You haven't given up your inner psycho path!
Reply Quote
"I am reforming from my reformation."
Reply Quote
Quickly, however, the blood turns into acid which makes a delightful cackling sound as it destroys the soft tissues of ShadowFury. The acidic substance soon soaks into his body through his skin, causing horrific burns as well as the dissolving on much of his body. Soon, Ben walks into the room, laughing like a maniac and he pumps Shadowfury's puny brain full of bullets, which happen to be incendiary rounds.

"HAHA, you fool, you think that you can trick me?" He said as the horribly mutilated parts of Shadowfury are slowly dissolved. Ben walks out of the room, and out of the existence he was only in for a moments time.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 09:09 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Zarkun, everyone who has ever done anything with him knows this. Touch Abel, he would have Abel turn you to dust. He created a sentient pillow to defend it from everyone for god sakes! He just wants to have the most powerful thing ever. Someone says: 'I smash (character name) into the wall and stab him in the gut.' He would reply: 'I (insert God mode speech here) and destroy my attacker completely into absolutely nothing."
I still regret that Ceas never got to fight him. I would have just loved to disintegrate the guy from 36 range. Or just for fun let him charge and then splatter his absurdly fast little body on a Repulsion Field that he can't decelerate fast enough to do anything about. It's too bad PKA ended, I had been plotting ways to kill him for quite a while.
Reply Quote
Quickly, however, the blood turns into acid which makes a delightful cackling sound as it destroys the soft tissues of ShadowFury. The acidic substance soon soaks into his body through his skin, causing horrific burns as well as the dissolving on much of his body. Soon, Ben walks into the room, laughing like a maniac and he pumps Shadowfury's puny brain full of bullets, which happen to be incendiary rounds.

"HAHA, you fool, you think that you can trick me?" He said as the horribly mutilated parts of Shadowfury are slowly dissolved. Ben walks out of the room, and out of the existence he was only in for a moments time.
Dacder realizes he was hallucinating. For I am immortal and am the chaos sociopath.
Reply Quote

Dacder realizes he was hallucinating. For I am immortal and am the chaos sociopath.
Another way of putting it is...

"I got nothing."
Reply Quote
Guys, focus. Please?
Reply Quote
"I could do something. Just am lazy and have stuff to do."
Reply Quote
Best RolePlayer over all.

Most creative RolePlay creator.

Master of Chaos.

Opportunist.
Reply Quote
"Well, since HBRB isn't around I think we all know who is going to win the third category." I say, staring at my fingers twisting into wicked claws. "And if you don't agree, well, prepare to have a painful time."
Reply Quote
Come on SF? You expect that you are going to be the master of them all?
*I plot my plan, for I was independent*
Reply Quote
Technically we're all independent. I'm probably going to retire before any of this, so don't expect a nomination or anything from me.
Reply Quote
Ah dang, I can't put him down as most gun totting lethal bar owner... :P XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]