Recruiting: Clan DarkOnyx--updated

(updated 4-14-2013) refer to last comment

First of all...Welcome to DarkOnyx
I will take a moment to briefly introduce you to my vision, my goal, and our team.

We all have our hobbies and interests.
We have the things that keep our mind sharp when we actually have a moment to breathe.
DarkOnyx is my hobby,my passion, my commitment to all of our members.

It's purpose is to provide a friendly practice environment for those interested in and have a passion for SC2/esports.
I do my best to provide them with the environment they need.

Provide "fans" with content, introduce them to the world of Starcraft and to the world of competitive gaming.
If this interest you come to the page, watch some video's, get to know our players, and or course LIKE.
You can find me on skype @ Knight_Reyder or email @ darkonyxftw@yahoo.com. GL HF

Requirements

-Anyone can join, no skill requirements. Just have to have the will to improve and help others.

-Must have skype and ventrillo (free versions are fine) This will be used to communicate with members outside of game, both in case something happens with practice, or for casual talk, about the game or otherwise. We like to keep our members friendly and talking with each other.

-Must attend practice. DarkOnyx is unique in the fact that we require regular practices. This allows for the practice environment we need and provide mass information about you game and improvements that can be made. You will not be kicked if you miss practice, but I would appreciate if I was notified before hand. If it becomes a major problem, removal is best.

-Practices for the Starcraft 2 team are Mon-Wed-Fri 9pm Central

-Be friendly! If members have an issue with you or if I feel the the environment is becoming too hostile, you will be removed.

-HAVE FUN! Our main objective is that we can get over anxiety due to loses during competitive play which can inhibit improvement. Our environment is friendly non-judgemental and will provide you with the info you need to improve.

Please leave information below if you are interested in our group and want to see it in action!

website www.darkonyxftw.com
youtube page www.youtube.com/darkonyxftw
Facebook page Www.facebook.com/darkonyxftw
Email Darkonyxftw@yahoo.com
Skype Knight_Reyder
Blog http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/DarkOnyx
Edited by DOxReyder on 4/14/2013 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump for a fun group of guys.
Reply Quote
Had an EPIC time last night with king of the hill!!! was a ton of fun!!!!!!
Reply Quote
im a terran. but im in the west coast so idk central time.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 08:48 PMPosted by SgtSarcasim
im a terran. but im in the west coast so idk central time.

well if its 9pm central time its 8pm mountain time and 7pm pacific time. :)
Reply Quote
Sent an email, hope to hear from you guys soon!
Reply Quote
I sent you a skype request. Hope to join!:)
Reply Quote
Well, I was once apart of the this clan and can vouch that is is Epic and well worth your time!

I will be joining this clan in the summer again when I have time to practice.
Reply Quote
Tonight is King Of The Hill!!!!! going to be EPIC!!! its at 7 pacific time.

Log on before that and find us in game ;)
Reply Quote
Tonight is team practice!! at 7pm pacific time! hope we can get some newer members to join!
Reply Quote
Registered on your site, looking forward to hopefully grouping up with you guys for some sessions.
Reply Quote
Friday night is King Of the Hill if you want to play some games you should find one of us if we dont contact you first. =D
Reply Quote
Sent invite on Skype, hope to join you guys. HotS Zerg player and WoL Zerg player, looking to upgrade my PC for streaming as well :)
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 07:25 PMPosted by HaruKimchi
Sent invite on Skype, hope to join you guys. HotS Zerg player and WoL Zerg player, looking to upgrade my PC for streaming as well :)

AWESOME!!!!
Reply Quote
Terran silver player, very interested in the practice and events. I would rather contact in game in game instead of skype atm for privacy reasons LrdBrainOne #924
Reply Quote
Kewl Kewl!!!

Next practice is Mon at 9pm central time you should join in.
Reply Quote
Hello, I am a terran player who Is a silver league. I am looking for a good group of people who are just about having fun and actually improving their game. I am not all that great at the game but I am looking to improve my play and have fun while I play.

My Skype name is Hyperion_T_SC2
Edited by Hyperion on 1/26/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
To join, the contact information provided on the first post are your way in.
Reply Quote
I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting? I am a terran bronze and would like to join this group if the opportunity still exists. Let me know.

Thanks,
-DirtyDan
Reply Quote
I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting? I am a terran bronze and would like to join this group if the opportunity still exists. Let me know.

Thanks,
-DirtyDan

If no one has contacted you sorry for the delay....we will be doing practice tonight at 9pm central time, and would love to get some more ppl to join in. Find one of us online and be ready to play. =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]