StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

I growl and roar, and finish the programming, holding my arm up, and watching as the text is projected in the air for all to see.
STOP, DROP, AND ROLL DOES NOT WORK IN HELL.
I shall return around 7:30 USEast Zarkun.
Are we gonna go through with that JoeyRay's clan that I brought up or is that a no-go?
01/05/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Avikon
Are we gonna go through with that JoeyRay's clan that I brought up or is that a no-go?
Already in a clan, so I can't.
Can't play currently, so I can't.
Anyone else excited about HoTS?
01/05/2013 06:10 PMPosted by xer
Will it be able to play on my computer? Nope.
01/05/2013 06:10 PMPosted by xer

yeah pre-ordered the collectors :P

Zarkun: poke poke poke. off to DA with you. *readies power-poke*
I program the gauntlet again.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIDE YOUR DRUGS.
I grab Morph by the nape of the neck and punt him to the moon. "I wasn't home jack wad."
The Illusion dissipates as you punt it. Another Illusion appears in my usual seat at the bar. "Why do people enjoy abusing my illusions so?"
Activating a slip space inducer, I grab the real Morph, looking him in the eyes as mine start glowing red with spirit energy. "No more games." I kick him into a wall, watching him fly to China.
The illusion dissipates again. "Did you think I would make it easy? Slip space inducers won't work to bring the actual me here. I don't generally remain in this multiverse and the only reason these Illusions remain is because they be special." My illusion at the bar says.
I chuckle, grabbing a white ribbon and following it, grabbing the real Morph. "You can't hide your soul." I then proceed to slam his face into the ground.

Edit- On a more serious note, where's that note you said you were sending me?
Edited by Zarkun on 1/5/2013 10:19 PM PST
hmmmm stupid comp crashed a moment ago ..... it may have interrupted the send .... i shall resend shortly

"Actually I can." The illusion says before dissipating. "You really must learn to destinguish what is 'real' and what is illusion but then again what is reality but another illusion our brain makes with the input of our senses?" I say from the bar. "Can I get my favorite please."

EDIT: sent
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/5/2013 10:31 PM PST
Ok, I'm sorry, but you can't say that when the source I get my info from is accurate. You can't fake a Soul. And I'll go check it.
*shatters Morph's soul, and places each fragment into one of his illusions* It's like Voldemort.
01/05/2013 10:34 PMPosted by Zarkun
You can't fake a Soul.
that is true. However the Ancient Egyptians believed that the soul was comprised of 5 parts. The most important being the Shadow.
Welp, I'm not pulling from that, so you is screwed.
meh ......
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]