StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

I look at Slender, an eyebrow raised quizzically. "Ummmmm....he performed hideously evil acts before he could split his soul, so....I don't think that's how it works..."
"I'm demented and mischievous not pure evil Slender."
01/05/2013 11:01 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
"I'm demented and mischievous not pure evil Slender."

I call Buuuuuuuuuuull ;3
I grab Voldemort as a child and start playing around and grab his nose and rip it right off his face. I throw him back to where he originally was. "Wait, you are supposed to seriously take the nose when playing that game?"
PUNTING VOLDEMORT IS THE BEST. THING. EVEEEEEEEEER.
Where are you getting these quotes, Slender?!!
I facepalm and say nothing, merely taking a drink and going back to killing more AI ran Marines and Tanks.
01/06/2013 12:02 AMPosted by ShadowFury
I grab Voldemort as a child and start playing around and grab his nose and rip it right off his face. I throw him back to where he originally was. "Wait, you are supposed to seriously take the nose when playing that game?"
I still can't take SF seriously now. XD :D >:3
I shake my head and take a sip of my Blue Rum. "Ya'll forgot to take your pills again, didn't you?"
Xer, quotes are a basic function that you can create.

"Also, what pills?" I throw a truck at Zarkun.
Were was everyone....... Also SF I replied to u in Outbreak.
I flash step past the truck and behind SF. "Your crazy pills." I kick him into the wall, watching him pass through several buildings and kill anyone in his way. "Oops..."
01/06/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Zarkun
I flash step past the truck and behind SF. "Your crazy pills." I kick him into the wall, watching him pass through several buildings and kill anyone in his way. "Oops..."
SF is crazy? He's just a kid who is just trying to act tough. You should know that.
"No, I'm pretty sure he's crazy." I remain ready, changing into Shenigami robes and my swords on my back.
"Slightly. And again, I do lack emotions more than most."
SF Outbreak......
I spin, drawing one of the swords and lobbing off Mecha's head. "Oops, combat reflexes. You shouldn't have snuck up behind me."
*I walk into the bar*
Did anyone see a plasma bomb... nevermind I found it...
*I walk out of the bar, and everyone hears yelling from outside*
Which one of you idiots tried to attack the bar?!?!!?!?!?! I swear I'll throw you into the *some weird alien language*!!!
*I walk back into the bar*
I'd like a PsiStorm, please.
I slap Xer. "I welcomed you with an initiation and you stole from my lab? WHERE ARE MY SUPER AGGRESSIVE TESTOSTERONE FILLED MINOTAURS?"
I shake my head, sipping my drink. "SF, when did you stop flying? I'm fairly certain you orbited the Earth at least six times."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]