StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

I sigh and drink my Rum. "Your choice. Just make sure you're sure that it's sure that it's finalized."
I take my usual seat at the bar and pull out my laptop. "*sigh* I guess .... I need to get to work on school work but can I get my usual please." I set about pulling up a word document and beginning to type out a College essay for my english class.
Thanks Zarkun!

I hear ya morph... In the same exact situation... 0_0 ... Like... Same exact situation.
I poke my head out the doors and, seeing nothing, return to my seat. "Man it's quiet..."
"Seriously... Where is everyone?" I ask, returning to my computer.

"Hey guys, I'm working on my Teleological argument for God, want to hear it??"

LOLOLOL JK JK... But.. I am really working on my Teleological argument for God.
Truthfully, that's best kept for your class. Too many different religions on the forums.
Noises are heard outside, and another White-armored Troop walks in, his arms and chest drenched in blood. I shake my head, and turn to Zarkun. "Yeah.....Last time I try something like that."
Zarkun, I know. I was totally joking. I have been known to debate people on these forums about religion, which is why it was funny :P

Jester, what happened last time you tried that? Don't worry, I think we're all mature enough to not get into a flame war :P
I chuckle. "Well, if you knew it would go south, why'd you do it?"
Don't think you're talking to me because I didn't say anything about knowing anything would go south. Logical response is to assume you were talking to Jester.

Somebody, please tell me what happened with Jester and ___?
"He killed them and they hated him and came back with an army. End of story." I take off Markus's head and place it on a pole then grab a large jar of lava and throw it at his body. "Damn, still haven't gotten motivation."
SF... Lol.

Motivation for what?
"Creating some super gruesome. I think I need to be slightly pissed off and bored."
I suddenly come swinging into the bar on a rope, yelping and screeching. I then tear out Zarkun's eyeballs, and eat them.

"I'm back!"
"Um, it is a very long story involving three exotic dancers, a gene splicer, and some left-around DNA from a long-dead race. Really, you don't want to know. And its not my fault that those things kill random bystanders, they just love to kill. And zarkun, I never question whether it goes down-hill or not, but rather is it going to do what I need it to do? And in their case," I point to the white-armored troop who was cleaning his armor with a towel "....it worked quite well."
I laugh, sipping my drink and proceed to slam Dacder into the ground and impale him on a stake Vlad the Impaler style. "Alright, so that guy worked. What about the others?"
Edited by Zarkun on 1/8/2013 3:16 PM PST
Downhill is my favorite place.

Quiet, you. I will take a Prismatic Void.
Will post Calm Before the Storm in a bit.
I mix up a Prismatic Void and slide it to KO. "There ye be."
I turn to zarkun, and say "I think they may have recently cleaned their armor and weapons. Be best to avoid standing near them, they have a shot fuse and the rage of an Omegalisk."
Edited by Jester on 1/8/2013 3:19 PM PST
Ah, me favorite.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]