StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

"Trust me, you won't remember anything. Crymson, where is that beast you said I could use for Xer's initiation?"
Down in my arena... Just be careful with him, he's a bit... Temperamental.
I smile. "Good. He still up for you know what?" I start loading a pistol with some sort of clear bullet with a liquid inside...
Yes... Make sure it doesn't tear anyone apart.
I'm going to have to get some several drinks......

I just looked over some of the posts I made a year ago...
I take a seat by the arena, and get ready to see the initiation. 8 shadowy figures stand behind me, motionless.
*I watch in horror, the horror being is that I wont be able to watch the initiation because I have school tomorrow*

CURSE YOU TASSADAR!
"Good, good." I fire the pistol at Xer, he falls into a drugged state. I lead him down to the arena. "It's too bad you won't remember this, but your larger butt crack may make you wonder what happened." I throw him down into the arena and watch as the beast walks out, and see Xer embrace it. I go back up into the bar. "It's too bad he won't remember it."
I shiver, killing the feed. "That...is just wrong."
You people are sick... but not as sick as some of my friends IRL...
"Look, I am not sick. Just, chaotic."
01/01/2013 07:19 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Look, I am not sick. Just, chaotic."
Sure...
Oh my god......................
That, (gestures to Xer's "initiation") belongs in the 9th hell of the internet; 4chan. And nowhere else.
"CR's was worse. Ask Digger." I sip my drink and then drug War. "Quick, get his started!"
Sets up a camera to record the whole thing. Sniggers, and says "We should show this to him later."
[Mechanical smylez in a monotone voice appears] "Look at that! His liver flew out and landed on my hands! Whopee! I must bring it back to le lab!"
I grab War and bring him back from unconsciousness, he was still drugged. I throw him in with a bunch of Kay-Oh! Zerglings and close the door as I hear them squeal.
I never actually got an initiation. Though the cat thing probably would count.
"No. It would not. And now I know what to do for your initiation."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]