StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

I cringe. "Well, I think we're going to set a record. Who are we forgetting?"
Well I kindve dont need one as I have been here long enough. And no intiations damnit smylez was bad enough.
"Mecha, you still get an initiation. You haven't gotten one, you are getting one."
I think then snap my fingers. "Dacder. We need his. I call dibs."
01/01/2013 07:29 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I grab War and bring him back from unconsciousness, he was still drugged. I throw him in with a bunch of Kay-Oh! Zerglings and close the door as I hear them squeal.

"Liver sensor off the rader! Heading through the vents...extraction complete! Returning to le lab!"
I tackle Dacder, knocking him out, drugging him, then bringing him back and tossing him in a room full of hor.ny women. "That...will be either very odd, or very funny."
I yell into the room, "DACDER! YOU ARE CABOOSE! NOW START HELPING THOSE WOMAN!" I toss him a pistol and wait to hear the gunshots ring out.
I look at SF funny. "He has his own gun, why'd you give him an extra? If you know what I mean."
"No. I do not know what you mean. And if he had his own gun why didn't I see it?" I start to hear screams of terror and gunshots ring out.
Edited by ShadowFury on 1/1/2013 7:45 PM PST
01/01/2013 07:44 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"No. I do not know what you mean. And if he had his own gun why didn't I see it?"
Young Canadians don't get it... I'll give you a hint, it's also called a gun. Think of it like an adult water gun.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/1/2013 7:46 PM PST
"Audio and video recorded. Adjusting parameters, analyzing data from smylez's personality core. Results: I disapprove of this initiation. Injecting stimulants into Dacder's arm...done. Libido increased 10000%. Have a nice day!"
Edited by smylez on 1/1/2013 7:47 PM PST
I just keep sipping my drink and pwning people on SC2 campaign ignoring the chaos going on around me.
Screams of pleasure soon replace the screams of terror. "Now, some one add in Bubba. Quick."
"I still don't get it CR." I shoot a sniper rifle at Dacder's groin, destroying his balls and d!ck. He starts shooting the pistol again, killing the women again.
01/01/2013 07:46 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I just keep sipping my drink and pwning people on SC2 campaign ignoring the chaos going on around me.

"There are no people on the campaign. It is the AI you are facing. Have a nice day!"
I toss Bubba in, and set up another camera.
*My old character Buuba jumped in there and closed the door... Don't worry though, he ain't Bi-Bubba*
01/01/2013 07:48 PMPosted by smylez
"There are no people on the campaign. It is the AI you are facing. Have a nice day!"
I mean the stupid dominion douches.
I chuckle as screams of pleasure, pain and fear ring out. "My three favorite sounds."
01/01/2013 07:47 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"I still don't get it CR." I shoot a sniper rifle at Dacder's groin, destroying his balls and d!ck. He starts shooting the pistol again, killing the women again.

"Subject feels no pain from stimulants. Will require medical attention shorty in an hour or so once the area is safe. Must begin to regrow organs in labs for reattachment."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]