StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

"There are no people on the campaign. It is the AI you are facing. Have a nice day!"
I mean the stupid dominion douches.

"They are all scripted AIs done by triggers and data modifications within the SC2 engine. They are not people. Recommend seeing the Doctor for immediate psychological profiling. You cannot distinguish between people and machines. Returning to the labs."
Edited by smylez on 1/1/2013 7:54 PM PST
I shake my head as the bot leaves and several female Protoss enter the room with Dacder. "That...will be interesting."
01/01/2013 07:50 PMPosted by Zarkun
I chuckle as screams of pleasure, pain and fear ring out. "My three favorite sounds."

"Noted. Moved to priority files for the Doctor's assessment once the Doctor is back."
01/01/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shake my head as the bot leaves and several female Protoss enter the room with Dacder. "That...will be interesting."
*Smiles widely*
You're doing it all wrong, even though you are adding an interesting set of events.

*A Queen walks into the room with Dacder*
I draw my Judgement and fire it over my shoulder at the smylez bot. I reholster the rifle returning to SC2 and mutter for a moment in Kametian.

I really, really feel like tossing some kind of high explosive device in with Dac. But I'll refrain from doing so for now. For now.
I look at the bot and growl. "Alright, alright, I'll go bring him back. Where's the wormhole?" I hit the wrist band and the Venator armor reappears Suppressor in hand with the Magnum on my waist and plasma grenades on my lower back.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/1/2013 8:03 PM PST
Getting bored of watching, I get up and walk out of the bar, and after a few minutes, a bus flies through one of the walls, it's front end completely smashed in. It then goes into the other wall as I kick it.
Shielding absorbs the fire from TheLostMorph.

"Please do not shoot or attempt to harm smylez's Personal World Destroyer Model X-3124. In addition, you will never beat the campaign in Brutal. Have a pleasant day!"
Holy crap you guys are wrong...................
"Oh I won't? we shall see about that." I draw my judgement again and shoot over the bots head.
01/01/2013 08:03 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Holy crap you guys are wrong...................

"Statement of the century. The kitty cat has shown signs of improved intelligence and greater understanding of morality. The Doctor will be pleased with these findings."
I approach the bot. "Where's the worm hole?"
01/01/2013 08:04 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
"Oh I won't? we shall see about that." I draw my judgement again and shoot over the bots head.

"Your SC2 account has been wiped out from the databases and along with it, all of those hard earned achievements. Have a pleasant day!"

01/01/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
I approach the bot. "Where's the worm hole?"

"The wormhole is inaccessible at this time."
Edited by smylez on 1/1/2013 8:09 PM PST
*I go sit in my corner, sitting down a barrier erects around me. Keeping me safe while I'm at school tomorrow*
01/01/2013 08:07 PMPosted by smylez
"Your SC2 account has been wiped out from the databases and along with it, all of those hard earned achievements. Have a pleasant day!"
"OH? incorrect little AI so incorrect."
01/01/2013 08:09 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
*I go sit in my corner, sitting down a barrier erects around me. Keeping me safe while I'm at school tomorrow*

"Would you like some sedatives to calm down your stress levels?"
Sighing, I shake my head. "Then where was it opened? I can reopen it."
01/01/2013 08:09 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
"OH? incorrect little AI so incorrect."

"My AI construct far surpasses that of your minuscule pea sized thing you call a brain monkey. Ha ha ha!"
Another bus is kicked in, smashing into smylez's bot, and another kick sends them both out. I walk in, headbutt Mecha, and rip a cat in half in front of him. I move to smylez's bot and destroy it with little effort, before kicking the bus again, destroying it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]