Cutscene Editor Guide

(Sticky)

Developer
If you'd like to begin using the Cutscene Editor, you can find detailed information on how to use it with our Cutscene Editor Guide.

It includes a breakdown of the module, how to create basic animation, lighting and camera documentation, and a full list of every property on every node and element.

If you have any general questions about the guide itself or a request for more detailed information to add to the guide, please feel free to post that here. Enjoy!
Reply Quote
I know I'm really pushing my luck here, but if you or someone else at Blizzard could make a video of yourself creating a cutscene that wouldn't take you too long to make - the knowledge we could gather from watching an experienced user would be invaluable and really jump-start the implementation of cutscenes into custom games.

Either way, thanks so much for the guide we've got so far.
Reply Quote
I agree with Vindicator... a nice video tutorial would be extremely nice to have
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if they sell the Behind the Scenes Blu-Ray/DVD that shipped with The Heart of the Swarm CE, by itself or not but there is a video tutorial on there for the map editor and the cutscene editor.
Reply Quote
yea a vidio would be awsome
Edited by gimlitheodst on 1/24/2014 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]