StarCraft® II

Widow mines

-Too cheap

-Shouldn't be allowed to use reactors.

-Shouldn't hit air
OR
-Have a different air weapon with no area damage

-People getting groups of 30 mines(in the first 4 mins of the game which is starting to become boring because now players just leave them on the battlefield.(Freaking becoming the Korean war)
Reply Quote
Widow mines used to hit cloaked units and they should not hit air it's just too op.
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
They are so op. I totally agree, but instead of making them cost more, give them two modes. One that deals splash damage but either can't hit air or does a hell of a lot less, and one that deals high damage but little to no splash, like the new Thors. Also, does anyone know why my achievements didn't go over to HotS Beta? Nothing was carried over, its like a new characters; and that would be total bull!@#$ if i have to start completely again. It even says i haven't completed the WoL campaign!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]