StarCraft® II

The Liberation (Pre-RP)

........ yes ....... mecha ..... will love this and probably make this insane ....... not sure if i want to join anymore .......
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Warhawk
Let's just say that Mecha has a thing for ridiculously cute zerg... and kittenz.

Mecha, then will faint at the Zergy's adorableness
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:57 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
make this insane

Trust me... I know how to fix something ridiculously insane.
Why? Because I am insane
If it gets that insane, then I'll make it a race of goat people.
Reply Quote
Besides, Zergys aren't that adorable.
They just try to be adorable.
But because they were originally Zerg....
They look like Zerg.
Reply Quote
ok yeah i am not joining this ...... sorry but this is just an insane RP from the begining ......... I know not EVERY race you have is in SC lore I have been in Separatist Space ..... so many custom races that were op ....... sorry but ..... im gona focus on the other RPs im in .... this aint worth it
Reply Quote
Nope. He'll probably go overboard and derail the RP with completely ridiculous zergy kittenz...
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Warhawk
Nope. He'll probably go overboard and derail the RP with completely ridiculous zergy kittenz...

which is why im not joining ...... this was made for Mecha though ......
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 06:05 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
this was made for Mecha though ......

Agreed.
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 06:03 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
ok yeah i am not joining this ...... sorry but this is just an insane RP from the begining ......... I know not EVERY race you have is in SC lore I have been in Separatist Space ..... so many custom races that were op ....... sorry but ..... im gona focus on the other RPs im in .... this aint worth it

I only have 1 custom race actually available, and plus it doesn't end up ridiculously OP.
Xenomorphs are basically Zerg. Lenessa is basically Protoss.

12/28/2012 06:03 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
this aint worth it

Every RP is worth it! Except for ones with trolls.
Reply Quote
Removing the kitten eyes... and Zergys
Reply Quote
Zergys removed.
Reply Quote
sorry dude but still not worth it .....
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 06:12 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
sorry dude but still not worth it .....

How so?
Am I missing something?
Reply Quote
If anyone things I need to add something, please let me know about what I need to add...
Reply Quote
your not missing anything well except a ton of lore holes ...... wait ..... I see ..... almost no lore at all ..... still not gona join though and this is the last time im posting here ..... bye
Reply Quote
Hello, I don't know if anyone's done this yet, but welcome to Joeyray's!

I would dig up Zanon's greeting, but I don't know it, so here's something else.

Welcome, don't be a troll, don't be a jerk, don't spam and use good grammar. If you do this we can be your best friends. If you violate the CoC, Zanon (and possibly others) will report you. Blah blah blah scary stuff blah blah. Anyway, welcome to Joeyray's bar, and enjoy your stay! Feel free to join RPs and such things, we won't bite...most of us won't anyway. And don't accept anything that smylez offers you.
Reply Quote
ok i lied about my previous post being my last but this really is my last one on this thread and i also found Zanon's greeting

Greetings.

My name is Zanon. I am a regular at Joeyray's and the unofficial forum sheriff of Joeyray's.
My (unofficial) job is to give a brief orientation to new RPers at Joeyray's Bar. This includes relevant facts about myself and others.

The first and most important thing is: BLIZZARD'S CODE OF CONDUCT.
You can find this on the bottom of any page on the forum. In them you will find all the things that they can ban you for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thundercrash (He isn't here right now) knows what he is talking about, but really any of the people here can be counted on to answer a serious question.

As a courtesy to others, do not kill their characters. Also try to keep your punctuation in top form. We have a lot of perfectionists here, as this is primarily a story forum.

Have fun.

More information is available on:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899?page=1

----------IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ME----------
I am an easy going person but, if you post something that contains x-rated or downright disgusting material I WILL REPORT YOU.
I have reported two people for this, and they were both PERMANENTLY banned.
----------End note----------
Reply Quote
Anyway, the lore I can fix...

It is about the same time as the events of Starcraft, In a different sector.
Brief Timeline:
-Lenessa and Zeratai Peoples First meet 1012
-Humans arrive in the unnamed sector 2300
-Imperial Core Worlds established 2374
-Confederacy of Federal Governments Established 2400
-Converse Forces first established 2456
-Converse Forces meet Lenessa Warriors 2458
-Converse Forces ally with the Lenessa 2458
-Project Galactica Begins 2460
-The mysterious Brotherhood first strikes 2460
-In a great space battle, many Galactica Ships were wrecked, most documents lost 2462
-The Brotherhood steals remaining Galactica Documents 2463
-The mysterious Mark appears 2463
-Converse allies itself with the Brotherhood 2470
-Mark Joins Converse 2500
-Converse Topples the Imperial rule on the sector 2502
-Imperial resistance dots the sector 2503
-This RP 2504
Edited by xer on 12/28/2012 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Hello, I don't know if anyone's done this yet, but welcome to Joeyray's!

I would dig up Zanon's greeting, but I don't know it, so here's something else.

Welcome, don't be a troll, don't be a jerk, don't spam and use good grammar. If you do this we can be your best friends. If you violate the CoC, Zanon (and possibly others) will report you. Blah blah blah scary stuff blah blah. Anyway, welcome to Joeyray's bar, and enjoy your stay! Feel free to join RPs and such things, we won't bite...most of us won't anyway. And don't accept anything that smylez offers you."

Well met, I know the whole RPing drill, (no trolling, etc)
Thanks for the greetings, I haven't been officially greeted yet so thanks

(Apologies for the mess up with the quotes)
Edited by xer on 12/28/2012 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is my most popular thread on these forums.... cool...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]