StarCraft® II

The Armies of the RPers

KO has had a monopoly on a faction called the Brotherhood for several months here on the forums. You may have just signed your death warrant.
Reply Quote
I see, but that was not my faction! That was a friends.
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 05:45 PMPosted by xer
I see, but that was not my faction! That was a friends.
"What was the Battle net name?"
Reply Quote
Wongway. Why do you ask?
Reply Quote
Probably so the appropriate person is disposed of >:)
Reply Quote
Damnit. You won't be able to get far. Me, Shrimp, Marx and Zodrian defend her at almost all times (within an RP) . And all of us in one force is one heck of a force to be reckoned with.
Edited by xer on 12/30/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, well, you can't beat hard light weaponry and the power to control the elements.
Reply Quote
You haven't seen what Marx can do. Add that to my powers... And Zodrian's whatever... And Shrimp's Converse.... and Wongway's Brotherhood.... we are a force to be reckoned with. More than enough to destroy the Supreme AI infinite times, despite her abilities.

(The Supreme AI Is super evil and almost conquered the most legendary hero in the existance of Microsoft.)
Reply Quote
Let me see... If I do a spearheaded front composed of the "Goddess" and have the Husks move forward at a reasonable distance, then I can have Aquila send out it's Air Guard to defend key positions or to send out heavy fire support.
Reply Quote
Dude, Lorians control the very elements themselves, the air you breath would vanish from around you or you'd be frozen solid then shattered. You could find yourself on fire or in the Earth's maw. Not to mentions psionic attacks are useless unless they're a blast or something like that. The you have a machine race engineered to destroy organics, and there's no contest.
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 06:15 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Let me see... If I do a spearheaded front composed of the "Goddess" and have the Husks move forward at a reasonable distance, then I can have Aquila send out it's Air Guard to defend key positions or to send out heavy fire support.

What will that do?
Reply Quote
Oh, and those two are just the tip of the ice berg.
Reply Quote
The "Goddess", AI that is fully aware due to it being a copy of another person, place in power... Right behind Entity Seven.
Reply Quote
hehehehehe Kit Eller, the Elerian fleet and the Mozan would be backing CR and anyone else. and I honestly can't wait to see what happens when someone pushes Kit far enough to combine all of her abilities including Death which she keeps locked away ...... very very far away ......
Reply Quote
Kit loses to molecular disassemblence XD
Reply Quote
Interesting.... very Interesting. Its not like we won't have a good counter for it.
Reply Quote
*Alki Black Op members infiltrate the main Command Rooms of the enemy forces. Using their illusions that they mastered over the years to by pass as a high ranking official and to change their plans.*
Reply Quote
I guess my fleets adding to zarkun's army would be just overkill, but I'll make sure to prep the Converted for boarding and some Gravity Bombs for use.
Reply Quote
"Or I could just have Rak'nashal create a physical form and r@pe everyone's @ss with no restraints and supreme power of multiple dimension which he absorbed a whole sh!t load of life from."
Reply Quote
I see that this thread is being put to good use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]