StarCraft® II

Problem running "support" file

Hello I'm trying to run the repair tool, but when I click on support in my applications folder I am given the "there is no application set to open the document support" error. What should I do?
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 09:26 AMPosted by JTran
Hello I'm trying to run the repair tool, but when I click on support in my applications folder I am given the "there is no application set to open the document support" error. What should I do?

First of all, the repair tool is no longer since 1.5 came out. It has been replaced by the streaming launcher that should be able to detect any file that needs repair.

But, if you really want to open it, you should note that Support is a package, not a file. A package is just a folder that Finder displays to you as a file, just like it does with your apps or iPhoto library. To open a package you right-click it and choose "Show package contents"
Reply Quote
I see, many thanks for the response.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The Repair Tool can manually be ran as well. See our Repair Tool support article for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]