StarCraft® II

DarkBlade: Conquest of the Ancients PreRP

Both apps look grand. Interesting back stories for them all.
Reply Quote
Well, I'm half dead right now. Its late, I'm sick, and I feel like crap.

*thud*
Reply Quote
Post when you feel up to it, morrjo. There's no rush. SS is dead anyways by the way, so you're better off.
Reply Quote
Subject to change, will not be used until roughly two weeks from now, except perhaps his arrival before next Friday.

^Dacder^
Name: Atrox, King of Shadows.
Age: An old man, some say around 60, others say many eons ago he was forged.
Race: Human, though some say he is of demonic descent, and simply chooses this form to interact with the natural world.
Weapon(s): Sin'Mar, the shadow staff of the ancients. A relic of the olden days, before the coming of Ser. And Willow-wind, the magical shadow bow of the before times. Some say it used to be the personal weapon of chaos. Others say it has an even more sinister past...
Magic(s): Perhaps the greatest shadow-mage known in the modern era, he appears reluctant to show his true powers. As well as this, he has moderate control of the elements, which he chooses to show more often than his much more powerful Shadow magic.

Appearance:A dark blue cloak, as well as a white hood with an all black robe. He has, in addition to this, great black boots. He has long white hair, as well as a long white beard, and a kindly yet sinister old face.

Back story: Andrew the Old was a powerful wizard in his time. He resided in the olden days after the coming of Ser, and lived in seclusion, doing good deeds on occasion. When he died, Chaos itself forged Atrox from the body of this dead wizard, and restored him to his former great self, except with even more power than ever. For the longest time, Chaos lacked the influence to introduce him upon the world, but with the end of the guardians came the time of Atrox. He was released upon the world, and began building a small kingdom in the east, far beyond the inhabitable lands. He used the humans corrupted by darkness and Chaos as his minions, but treats them well. He fights for Chaos, doing it's bidding, but with free will of his own.
Edited by Dacder on 12/21/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Tone down the evil. That is definitely not what is needed right now.
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
Tone down the evil. That is definitely not what is needed right now.
*Starts cursing out everyone and everything while stomping around angrily*.

Fine.

Edit: Edited.
Edited by Dacder on 12/21/2012 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Looks better. I'm sure I'll find some way to counter him when the time comes, but for now, he won't even see most of the RPer characters personally.
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Zarkun
Looks better. I'm sure I'll find some way to counter him when the time comes, but for now, he won't even see most of the RPer characters personally.
You counter him with the power of cute babies. Kittens and puppies don't work, he just kicks them to death.
Reply Quote
And what if I bring in Richard Warlick? Sorry, but he makes Atrox seem tame. Of course, he is a professional at it...and undead...
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
And what if I bring in Richard Warlick? Sorry, but he makes Atrox seem tame. Of course, he is a professional at it...and undead...
YOU JUST TOLD ME HE WAS TOO EVIL, AND NOW YOU BRAG ABOUT BEING MORE EVIL?!
Reply Quote
Richard is from LFG, so really there's no relation. I'm just flickin you crap. Go read LFG comics though. It's both a good read and a good laugh.
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Zarkun
Looks good. You a good guy, neutral, or evil though? Given your back story, I say you're evil.

Not exactly. He was a decent guy, gave in and paid the price...
Reply Quote
I should have two characters if one is evil. Also, I'll RP a little bit before I leave, but only with this one.

^Dacder^
Name: Veronica "Vix" Shulmon.
Race: Human
Weapon(s): Short sword, with a dagger, and some martial prowess.
Magic(s): Blade Craft (Apprentice)
Appearance: 5'5, 130 pounds. Long brown hair, with gray eyes and a Slender and lithe body.
She wears some mail with cloth padding underneath on her torso, and similar armor for her legs, as well as cotton and leather boots. Underneath she has normal looking cotton clothing.

Back story: She was found as a small orphan by her "parents", who quickly recognized her predicament and took her in as their own. She lived an average life with her middle-class parents, but soon became interested in fighting. Her parents figured that she had nothing to do with that, and tried to keep it away from her, but she continued to find ways to get into it, commonly practicing with militaristic friends. One day, her father caught her in this, sparring with and beating a boy who was commonly regarded as a good fighter in the community. Rather than continue trying to take it away from her, her parents decided to embrace this rather unfortunate truth about their adopted daughter.

They sent her to an trainer, and their she learned much about the magics of swordcraft and sword fighting. He turned out to be her parents worst nightmare, however, attempting to corrupt and make evil the young girl. Her father confronted him one day, and the trainer killed him. Soon, he came after her mother as well, and so they had a duel in which Veronica killed him. Following this, she left home, deciding that she could no longer bring trouble to her poor widowed mother, and found herself wandering about with no particular purpose.
Edited by Dacder on 12/22/2012 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
She looks good, Dac. Get her rolling.
Reply Quote
Giving Morthelios another weapon:
tithe blade (a cross between a short sword and a sickle)
Reply Quote
It's up to you, I'll add it.
Reply Quote
Am I allowed to be a Replon Automaton????
Reply Quote
Not as of yet, and the Replons are much more the automatons anyways.
Reply Quote
Well Id be sentient of course. So should I create a char sheet???
Reply Quote
As of right now, the Replons don't even function. Humans and elves, until further notice, are the only two.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]