Humanities Best

"Sir ... Yes Sir." I say obviously not happy with the orders but I stick to what I was agreed upon on my contract. I walk away to find Captain Arcadia as my cloak engages.

"Yes Sir." I head off to find the rest of my unit.
"Sir, just curious, why is it that I was even put in infiltration?" I ask, starting to make my way towards the eastern segment, but slowly.
Kroger:
"Sounds like my kinda job sir." I comment just as I notice a hall to my left and I slip down the hall to a room at the end. I enter the room and notive large crates filling most of the room. I scan the room for any Magnus troops that might be lurking inside.
I review the roster and squad list and sigh. "It was a mistake on Mikaela's part. You're properly assigned to me. We'll get it straightened out when we're done."
"Yes sir. Should I stay with you now, or go with Infiltration?"
"Stay with Infiltration for now. Probably best given they have a higher number of wounded thanks to their 'I'm invincible' attitudes."
IC:
Joining back up with my squad, I nod to Copperfield;
"SOP, or is anything out of the ordinary in our way?"
I ask.
Copperfield laughs as Byakuya and Jolie vanish into one part of the western halls. "It's a Magnus ship. There is no SOP."
IC:
I shrug;
"Then lets make one."
I say, launching a neurotoxic arrow into a group of Paluluses coming around a corner, sending them reeling as the neurotoxin does it's deadly work.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/14/2013 5:19 PM PST
I cut down a Safrilion that had been trying to sneak up on Arcadia as I drop my cloak. "Need some help?"

I report to the infiltration Squad leader. "Sir need some help?"
I am behind Talena, and wait for him to answer her.
"Just kill some aliens." Iota leaders replies.
--------------------------------------------------
I pulse the Safrilian away and slash at him, only to be blocked and kicked out of the bridge. He closes the door and it locks. A few plasma turrets pop out of the walls and aim at me.
The room seems quiet, with no sign of movement or the shimmer of cloaking tech.
Kroger

I check the area one more time before turning to walk out of the room. I slip a grenade into one of the crates as I pass by it on my way out of the room. If there was something in there that was hidden and not moving that blast might kill them or at least stun and disable their cloak if they have it on.

The grenade goes off, but doesn't kill or stun anything. Instead, it activates the wall and floor panel turrets, which immediately begin firing.
"Sir, would you care to be more specific?..." I asked.
A small squad of Magnus Darsalins start to lay down fire. "TAKE THEM OUT!" He yells.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I quickly fire at the turrets as I try to stay out of the way of the rapidly firing plasma.
I quickly rush behind some small cover, poking out only my machine gun and my head sometimes to aim. I lay down covering fire with my SMG.
I take cover and pull out my Typhon. I do the same tactic as when I was still on the downed shuttle.

OOC: Kit is still waiting on Arcadia ...
OOC:
Assuming this was to Stefson.
01/15/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Zarkun
Edited by Warhawk on 1/16/2013 11:38 PM PST
OOC:
Assuming this was to Stefson.
01/15/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Zarkun

Sorry, War, that was for Kroger. Here's yours. (Some how I missed it... *grumble*)

The room has three sleeping Paululuses and an unattentive Safrillion, probably asleep as well. Offering the perfect chance for assassinations.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]