StarCraft® II

[Help] Units are HUGE on my minimap..

In WC 3 they had Tree as a Resource(lumber), is there any way to make it so a tree like Tree -Typhon can be used a resource?
Edited by Nyfaria on 12/15/2012 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
i already tried changing a mineral fields model into the tree.. in the editor its a tree, when i open the game.. its a damn mineral field again.
Reply Quote
You use high settings? Go into the actor events and look for Actorcreation term : setting on high action model swap.

Pretty much the mineral actor will model swap on higher settings if you would like i have a version of my map called Mini Chop Farms, that you can download here.
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/chop/

All my trees are 100% and you can check anything out you need on there.
Reply Quote
Thanks, that worked, now so i dont have to make a new post, anyone know how to remove the

Harvestors:
Remaining:

From the UI when i click on the Tree(mineral)?
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Don't bump so many times in one day.

Go to the Unit Editor, and uncheck the 'Show Resource' flag. And it would hide the Harvestors and Remaining informations.

Plus, you may also want to uncheck the Selectable flag, to make the tree unselectable but still targetable.
Reply Quote
Thanks, ill remember that in the future.

new problem arose, i dont know when, but somehow all my Units are showing up as HUGE dots on the minimap. almost like.. their view radius huge. not sure how to fix this. their minimap radius is set to 0.375 which is default..
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Im not sure, but some help is better than none...right? Anyways. try check the minimap radius on both the unit, actor , and model of the unit you want to make appear smaller.
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Project
Im not sure, but some help is better than none...right? Anyways. try check the minimap radius on both the unit, actor , and model of the unit you want to make appear smaller.

Well, thanks for trying, this is not it, i have already checked this. its every unit i control that this happens to, buildings, workers, everything.
Reply Quote
That's insane, i dont think anyone have ever had this problem
Edited by Project on 12/17/2012 3:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Developer
Do you have a MinimapIcon configured for the unit?

We can help but may need to debug your map unless you can find reproducible steps to make this occur. If you could upload your map or are willing to have us contact you through email, we could look into it further.
Reply Quote
Do you have a MinimapIcon configured for the unit?

We can help but may need to debug your map unless you can find reproducible steps to make this occur. If you could upload your map or are willing to have us contact you through email, we could look into it further.

Sorry for the Delayed response, holidays and all.

i uploaded the map, its called Werewolf Alpha, should be my only Uploaded game. It was set to private, i hope this doesn't hinder you at all. i dont want randys using my map just yet.
Reply Quote
bump?
Reply Quote
Developer
Sorry I can't really do anything with it set to private. You could upload it to a website for us to check it out or we could contact you through your battle.net email if you want.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Tenarsis
Sorry I can't really do anything with it set to private. You could upload it to a website for us to check it out or we could contact you through your battle.net email if you want.

through my battle net email is fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]