StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, VIII

I bow over dramatically, making a sweeping motion with my arms. "Ladies first, by all means."
Reply Quote
Sam chuckles and walks out. Leading the way, she makes her way to the vent she came through in.

"Can you squeeze?" Sam asked, turning around. Her forest green eyes Dazzled in the light.
Reply Quote
I shake my head. "Not likely. You go through there, and I'll find another way."
Reply Quote
"See you on the other side." She said with a smile and a wink. Turning around. She went head first into the vent and crawled to the top.
Reply Quote
Back on the ship, Alida's wound finally stopped bleeding. Blood covered much of the floor, and she sat now, passed out in her seat. The prisoner in the back had, by this time, died of his wounds, and Alida seemed well on her way to sharing that fate.
Reply Quote
Moving quickly, I exit via the main door in and look around, spotting forces heading for the building. Climbing, I reach the top of the wall. "Come on, Alidia got hurt."
Reply Quote
Samantha reached the roof and jumped off, getting a slight head start on climbing the steep hill. When she got to the top she surveyed the area.

"Someone kicked some serious !@#"
Reply Quote
"No, just moved fast. Let's go." I jump down, sliding to help slow my decent. {Alidia, stay awake if you're asleep. We're on our way back.}
Reply Quote
Markus, you might as well kill the RP now once you get on... It's only you and Dacder now. :\
Reply Quote
Because I don't ever get to troll, consider this thread trolled :P
Reply Quote
-_-

I was so confused... So confused... Nice.

Now... LET IT DIE
Edited by ThaneKrios on 4/23/2013 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I ws equally confused if not moreso.
Reply Quote
FAIL TROLL! GET BACK TO YOUR BRIDGE AND LEAVE TROLLING TO THE EXPERTS! BOOOO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]