StarCraft® II

Replays on Mac OS 10.8

Hi! The folder structure is different in OS 10.8. So, the instructions I've read on how to play replays on a Mac do not work. How can I play downloaded replays? Thanks.
Edited by Adam on 12/20/2012 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The folder structure for 10.8 is the same for 10.7 and 10.6. The only differences is that in 10.7 and 10.8, the user library is a hidden directory. Please use these steps to get to that library.

1. Open Finder.
2. Hold down the Option (Alt) key and select Library from the Go menu on the menubar.
Note: This ensures that you are going into the User Library and not the System Library. Your Go menu should look like this: http://i49.tinypic.com/nfjvyw.png
Reply Quote
Thanks! I found it. I'll add a few quick tips to future readers of this thread:

1. Make sure you continue to hold down the Option (Alt) key after the Go menu opens.
2. Once you've opened the Library folder in finder, make sure you find the correct replay folder. I used the search bar, limited the search to "Library", found my own saved replays, and looked at their path at the bottom of the window.

I propose an "Import Replay" button in the game....
Edited by Adam on 12/21/2012 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]