StarCraft® II

This Is Their Story: Chapter VII

OOC: one sec, missed your post.

Edited last post.
Edited by Korozain on 1/3/2013 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
I look at the creature. "McKenzie? Is that you? What the hell...Stefan, any way you can see what kind of f*cked up monster this thing is?"
Reply Quote
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?! The voice repeats. It stops squirming, then starts doing so even more vigorously. THEY COME! THE ETERNAL DEVOURER! THEY COME!
Reply Quote
IC:
I shake my head, tired;
"Hell if I know... Those Dark Templar could probably tell us.."
I look at the thing;
"Just what the hell are you?..."
Edited by Warhawk on 1/3/2013 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
"What the hell do you mean McKenzie?" I glance at Kain, shaking my head. "Can't risk it getting inside of you too. Can't you do it without touching it?"
Reply Quote
THE ETERNAL DEVOURER! THE ENDLESS HUNGER! THE NEVER-ENDING TIDE OF RAVENOUS CREATURES! THEY COME, THEY COME! FLEE! WE HAVE TO HIDE! THEY COME FOR US! The voice screams again, and the ground begins to rumble ominously.
Reply Quote
I look at the ground and the parasite. "Ah f*ck me. Grab McKenzie's body and let's go. I don't know what's going on, but we don't want to be here when it happens." I spot a transport canister and place the parasite in there, sealing the lid and grabbing it. "Let's move people!"
Reply Quote
I head back in the way I came staying just ahead of the others. noting no one following me I go back.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/3/2013 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
IC:
"No, we deal with this now."
I say softly, but quite audibly, emanating a silvery aura. Sarah groans, head in hand;
"You've got to be kidding me..."
She says despairingly.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/3/2013 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
The ground rumbles again, and something rises between the two groups
(Koro/zarkun |Nydus Worm| Warhawk and co.) It begins to spew forth Zerglings and Infested, with more of them attacking Jared and Kain.
Reply Quote
Cursing, I set the canister down and open fire, charging the rounds with fire. Kicking the canister to Sarah, I keep up firing. "GO!"
Edited by Zarkun on 1/3/2013 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
As soon as the canister changes sides, the Swarm changes direction, charging for Sarah and the canister. Some still remain to engage Kain and Jared.
Reply Quote
I set the wierd sword I had made on my back and pull out my rifle. I subconsciously tap into my ability and several of the zerglings stop and turn on their brethren. I open fire on all the zerg not caring, or knowing, that some of them were under my control.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/3/2013 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
I switch to Ignus and cut down a charging Hydralisk, leaping between the Swarm and the canister. "F*ck off, b!tches!" I ignite the worm, ceasing the stream of Zerg, but there was a good amount still in the room.
Reply Quote
IC:
I snap my gauntlet back into place and start mowing down zerg and also send explosive anti-tank rounds at the nydus worm.
Reply Quote
OOC: god dammit guys...was going to do something... Oh well!
EDIT: I'm off to bed so try to refrain from posting too much.

IC: I grab McKenzie and start sprinting while firing Stryker at the Zerg, popping heads one by one. I holster the pistol and fire a Wither bolt at it. It slowly dies while being filled with holes by Stefan's rifle and the Zerg stop emerging.
Edited by Korozain on 1/3/2013 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
The Nydus worm dies, and the Zerg begin to fight with even more vigor.
Reply Quote
You just failed the test.
Reply Quote
OCC: I have no clue what you are talking about.
Reply Quote
OCC: Was jokin. (Edit on post 196)

EDIT: I'm off to bed so try to refrain from posting too much.
Edited by Korozain on 1/3/2013 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]