StarCraft® II

This Is Their Story: Chapter VII

I keep up a steady rate of fire, shifting to the Fury II. "Man, they don't give up easily."
Reply Quote
I take out Fear and put it on the burst setting and fire silent charges shots into their little bodies.
Reply Quote
This shan't die...
Reply Quote
All of the Zerg had finally been killed, and the smell of burning flesh is in the air.
Reply Quote
I sigh, sweating profusely but relaxing. "Seems we dodged another bullet, huh Kain?"
Reply Quote
"That we did. That we did. Alright, let's get McKenzie out of here so we don't lose anyone."
Reply Quote
Nodding I retrieve the canister from Sarah. "Thanks, but I'll take that now."
Reply Quote
As you grasp the canister, you realize something was wrong. The canister's weight was off.
Edited by Jester on 1/5/2013 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Ah hell, she's gone." I look at it and sigh. "Now we get to scour the place."
Reply Quote
A trail of alien blood leads to somewhere else in the building.
Reply Quote
Well.... You can thank War for knocking me out.

IC: Finally awaking as the sedatives wore off, my vision all groggy like.
Reply Quote
{Hey, someone get McKenzie out of here. We need to go find this little !@#$ before something happens.} I say to anyone outside.
Reply Quote
"Kain, I think that thing has McKenzie's mind in it. I mean, I'm no expert, nor am I one hundred percent sure, but...that was McKenzie's voice it was screaming with."
Reply Quote
"I noticed that. And didnt want it to be true... But I suppose it might be... Whats the plan?"
Reply Quote
I examine the trail of blood and go back to the spot I'd impaled the thing. "That's it's blood leading away at least. Follow that, we might find something." I hear the skittering again and look at the sealed air vent. What the hell was down here?
Reply Quote
"Probably our little friend..."
Reply Quote
I stay on guard. I'm breathing heavily from controlling the zerg even though I don't know I was doing so. "Dam I hate the Zerg."
Reply Quote
I keep my mouth shut on that and look at the trail. "I don't like this...but I guess we don't have much choice."
Reply Quote
OOC:
Zarkun, did you have something in mind with the 'skittering', or can I do something with it?

IC:
01/06/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Kain, I think that thing has McKenzie's mind in it. I mean, I'm no expert, nor am I one hundred percent sure, but...that was McKenzie's voice it was screaming with."

I collapse to my knees, breathing heavily;
"I.. think you're right.. We need to find that thing.. fast.. McKenzie doesn't have much time.."
Reply Quote
I was actually expecting you to jump on it, but I'd like it to not be until we're about to get...what ever that thing is that Jester made.

IC: "Sarah, take Stefan back to the APC, make him rest. Kain and I can retrieve the parasite. Oraia, see if you can find camera's or something, that way we can trace that thing's movements." Hearing the skittering again, I look to the vent. "And everyone, watch yourselves."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]