StarCraft® II

This Is Their Story: Chapter VII

I'll just stay knocked out for now... I'm becoming easily tired now and it'll be hard for me with the multitasking.
Reply Quote
OOC: Should we just... Take a break from this and just bump it on sunday? Or would that just cause it to die?
Reply Quote
I think we can bump it periodically and then officially start up again on Sunday.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Zarkun
IC: "Hey, piss off. You're only giving us more work to do."

IC:
He just shakes his head;
"You're telling a combat engineer not to do his job? 'Cause that'll get you far."
He says with a snort, and continues to work on the craft.
Reply Quote
I sigh. "I think I have a better grasp on this than you think. Just, don't take off anything else."

OOC: Koro, rotor blade metal type please.
Reply Quote
DM: The blades are made out of a nano-steel fibre plating. The nano steel is weaves in 1cm thick strands around a light plate of the same material.

The material can be found made like this on most vehicles and some structures.

OOC: Im Gettin off , not feelin well.
Edited by Korozain on 1/10/2013 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
All good, Koro. Get some rest.

IC: I chuckle, then stop. Making those was gonna take forever. "God damn it..."
Reply Quote
IC:
He sighs and gives you an exasperated look;
"Look, I've been working on these things and their previous models for the past ten years. I've got the training and experience to keep most everything in the NR's arsenal up and running. If you'd like to help, go scrounging around the armory; you aught to be able to find plenty of spare parts there."
He says, getting back to work.
Reply Quote
"And I've been building things and repairing them that are twice as advanced for 20 years. I don't think this will be an issue." Cursing, I sit down. Nano-steel fibre plating...that stuff is a pain in the @ss to reshape...
Reply Quote
I go outside then go back to my Darkrunner. I jump on it and ride it to where Jordan is. "Do you think this has any parts for the Vendetta?"
Reply Quote
Dot. Dot. Dot.
Reply Quote
I hate to say it Koro, but maybe we should start over with this one. I mean, we completely deviated from where you wanted to go with it.
Reply Quote
I know. I think I'll just restart from chapter one but make things more barebones with more crazies and hazards and less Zerg/Protoss
Reply Quote
That could work. I will definitely reuse Jared, though maybe with a less ammo dependent weapon.
Reply Quote
I was too generous I think that was the mistake.
Reply Quote
That might have been part of it. Another part was that no one but you knew where you had gotten the idea from and we misinterpreted what you wanted.
Reply Quote
I got this idea from all the survival games I had played throughout the years. Like Fallout, the DayZ mod(especially that) and many others.

And the main detail of the plot I left out to add as a major twist later on, Project: Lunar.
Edited by Korozain on 1/12/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
And hiding that was not a good ish idea.
Reply Quote
Maybe give us as the RPers a little bit of info. Not a ton, but some would be nice. Helps us understand the RP purpose. And I think I need to play more survival games...
Reply Quote
Yah. I kept things too secretive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]