This Is Their Story: Chapter VII

The lighting in the hallway makes it difficult to see, due to some of them not working and some working poorly, however, it was unmistakeably a female figure in the hallway.
Reply Quote
I turn on my Reaper Vision(Infrared) and go closer.
Reply Quote
Unmistakably, the figure in the darkness was McKenzie. She was stumbling blindly, running into things and walking slowly, with a limp.
Reply Quote
"McKenzie! It's Kain! Just stop where you are it comin to get ya!" I say, navigatin my way to her.
Reply Quote
I could hear Kain yelling. As soon he said McKenzie, I knew something was off. {Kain, hold up. McKenzie should be in operation, not down here. How much armor is she wearing?}
Reply Quote
OOC: she still has all of it right?
Reply Quote
OCC:
She has no armor on, but her under-suit is still on, save for the part that Stefan cut off, which is near the stomach.
Reply Quote
{Apparently not. She's got none, just her suit.} I am closer, still faded I move closer to try to grab her, not sure why she's like this.
Reply Quote
{Stefan was trying to cut out some kind of parasite that's in her. I'll take that to mean it didn't work. I'll try and raise him.} Shifting channels, I radio Stefan. {Stefan, what happened? Why is McKenzie not wearing any armor?}
Reply Quote
McKenzie stumbles forward, bumping into a nearby crate, her arm out like she was trying to feel her way.
Reply Quote
I grab her from behind by the arms and hold her. "It's alright, I got you."

{So... She isn't her right now?} I ask
Edited by Korozain on 1/2/2013 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
{Possibly. I don't know until Stefan tells me.}

OOC: Seriously War...
Reply Quote
OCC:
Stefan is unconscious.

IC:
She doesn't notice him, her eyes still wandering around the room. She is almost collapsed, her legs about to give way.
Reply Quote
I move a hand to her leg thenpick her up and carry her out.
Reply Quote
IC:
01/02/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Stefan, what happened? Why is McKenzie not wearing any armor?}

There's no reply for several moments followed by some unusual static;
{This is Sarah, my brother's out like a light. Some sort of energy pulse threw him out of the APC, followed shortly by the woman he was operating on. What do you need?}
Edited by Warhawk on 1/3/2013 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
{To know what the hell happened. She's down here wondering around and I take it to be a bad thing.}
Reply Quote
I stand up looking over what I had just made. It was strange and I don't know why I made it. I look around and see Stefan knocked out I head over to him and the women standing over him. "What happened? I seem to have missed something while I was working."

OOC: I decided to change what she was making and here is a link to what she made.
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Replica_Monado
Reply Quote
IC:
@Jared:
{I doubt it. Be careful though, I think that she's or whatever is in her is responsible for chucking Stef out of the APC.}

@Oraia:
"Some sort of energy pulse threw him out of the APC, followed shortly by the woman he was operating on. I'm not exactly sure myself."
She says wryly.
Reply Quote
{Roger.} I shift back to the channel to Kain. {She's still got that damned parasite in her. Be careful.}

OOC: Can I get a description of the stims please? And you aren't getting out of the Sim on HB.
Reply Quote
OOC:
01/03/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
And you aren't getting out of the Sim on HB.

That's fine, I just didn't want to end up holding things back.

DM:
Upon closer reading you realize it's an article on the continuing development of a restricted access stimulant referred to as "the tick". The tick gives the user increased mental processing power, effectively slowing the user's world and giving them heightened reaction speeds.

Lasting for about 30 minutes, the tick causes the user to vomit once it wears off, as to prevent excessive usage. It's use is limited almost exclusively to recon and requires extensive training to use effectively.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/3/2013 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]