StarCraft® II

This Is Their Story: Chapter VII

"So now I know what it does...what is it made of..." I pull up an ingredient list.
Reply Quote
I come up and set her down. "Idea. She's unstable. So make some earthen cuffs around her hands and legs so I don't have to do this again..." I then walk off and play with my data-pad.
Reply Quote
The cuffs form and I keep looking.
Reply Quote
DM:
The ingredient list is classified information and not part of the document.
Reply Quote
Sighing, I copy all the data and store it in the memory core for later review. "Right, well, that figures. You see a power switch out there Kain?" I hear the skittering sound again and turn to face the source, yet another vent. "What the hell..."

OOC: War, you're needed in HB.
Reply Quote
McKenzie remains on the ground, steadily growing weaker. Eventually, a scream passes from her lips, soft enough to show that she is on her last legs, but loud enough to inform anyone nearby. A squishing is heard, and the parasite crawls out of her ruptured body, crawling away into the ventilation shaft.
Reply Quote
I spot the parasite and open fire on it. "What the hell?" {Sarah, get that louse brother of yours awake and down here! Otherwise, we're gonna loose McKenzie!} Rather than let it run, I grab it's tail and hurl it against the wall, trapping it in an Earthen box. "Stay put."
Reply Quote
It tips the box over, and crawls at the breakneck pace straight to the vent. Several casings from the gun fly up and impact harmlessly against Jared.
Reply Quote
IC:
{Hang on..}
Sarah says with a growl.
(There's a noise of disgust from the other side and what sounds very much like slapping)
A few moments later, a rather groggy Stefan speaks up;
{I'm.. we're on.. our way..}
Reply Quote
I curse and draw Ignus, spinning the blade and impaling the thing. {Hurry up!} "Kain, see if you can stabilize McKenzie." I almost ignite the blade, but refrain from doing so until I get the OK to kill it.
Reply Quote
It wiggles, sliding off the blade while almost in half. It rapidly regenerates, and crawls at the breakneck pace to the vent.
Reply Quote
I close off the vent with a rock wall and any other ways for it to escape and encase the parasite in a bubble of air. "For the love of...Stay put already."
Reply Quote
IC:
Sarah and I quickly work our way into the base, making our way to Jared's transponder;
"Where is she?"
I ask, breathing heavily.
Reply Quote
I indicate her gutted form on the ground, still keeping the parasite in the air. "This...thing, came out of her."
Reply Quote
IC:
I nod, quickly moving to McKenzie's side;
"Keep it there for now for now. Kain, see what you can do to dispose of that thing."
I say as I remove my gauntlets and focus my energy.
Reply Quote
I find a power circuit and turn on the power then rush inside. "What happened now?" I say trying to catch up.
Reply Quote
It screeches, and a psionic voice is heard. It was McKenzie.
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!? The voice screams.
Reply Quote
Ow... Dammit.

I hold my head and say, "I'll... I'll take it. I need to see something."
Edited by Korozain on 1/3/2013 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC:
What the hell?...
Edited by Warhawk on 1/3/2013 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I follow Stefan and the other women inside the base to where some others in their group are. I still had the thing I made earlier in my hand having forgotten about it in what was happening. I see the girl with a hole in her stomach and the ... thing floating in mid air. "What the ....?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]