StarCraft® II

Project Resurrection Redux

Project Resurrection is a top secret Dominion project based on a small moon orbiting the remains of Chau Sara. The projects goal: To move Terran minds into new bodies and the best canidate for these new bodies, Zerg Eggs considering any bodies with developed minds would reject the new one. To gather test subjects the Dominion has hired mercs to bring in people.(Movie refrences. Hint: the movie starts with an A and whoever guess it gets a cookie) Your character will wake up hatching from an egg. Their memory is blurry but they remember a few things from their Terran lives. Though if 1 or 2 people want to RP somebody investigating the activity you may. Chartacter setup is the same as most RPs. Will start with about 4 peoploe have fun :D

I'm not privy to more than this OP, so don't ask me for more info, ask Mecha.
Reply Quote
^Zarkun^

Name: Daalis
Race: Protoss
Unit Type: Dark Templar Seeker
Equipment: Warp Sword based on Scottish Claymore, Seeker Armor, which has a Void Laser on it, advanced interfacing tech, allowing for advanced hacking, and also a Void Shield function, allowing for shield and sword techniques, and a cloak
Abilities: Cloak, blink, Shutdown-destroys vital organs, and light shade-allows Daalis to temporarily bend light to his will.
Back story: Participated in the final battle that killed the Overmind, has an unusual amount of respect for the Terrans. Has strong issues with the Dominion, but despises the Zerg for what they did to Aiur. Before being assigned this mission, was sent to investigate the strange emanations from a Terran transport, and gained a scar from what he found. Was sent to investigate the Dominion tests and prevent another Apparition.

^Dacder^
Name: Celestial (or Celly, or Cel)
Equipment: N/A
Appearance: N/A (??)
Backstory: Was a university student who was randomly chosen for this experiment. His family was rather wealthy, but he didn't have many friends who might miss him.

^Korozain^
Name: Vorcha
Race: Zerg
Unit: Ex-Ghost Operative
Equipment: None
Psi Index: 7
Backstory: A "defective" Ghost who was a perfect soldier, but at the same time a burden to the Dominion. Sent to Project Resurrection for the first Psionic Zerg-Human Hybrid.

^MarkusDaWise^
Name: Captain Packard. (Pak-ard)
Race Terran

^TheLostMorph^
Name: Talena Cabot
Unit: Hydralisk
Backstory: If Talena had been psionic she would have made an excellent ghost. Instead she was given advanced hand-to-hand combat training. She served as a marine for quite awhile before being critically wounded in battle and sent to Project Resurrection.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/22/2012 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
-Reserved for more characters-
Reply Quote
Name: Daalis
Race: Protoss
Unit Type: Dark Templar Seeker
Equipment: Warp Sword based on Scottish Claymore, Seeker Armor, which has a Void Laser on it, advanced interfacing tech, allowing for advanced hacking, and also a Void Shield function, allowing for shield and sword techniques, and a cloak
Abilities: Cloak, blink, Shutdown-destroys vital organs, and light shade-allows Daalis to temporarily bend light to his will.
Back story: Participated in the final battle that killed the Overmind, has an unusual amount of respect for the Terrans. Has strong issues with the Dominion, but despises the Zerg for what they did to Aiur. Before being assigned this mission, was sent to investigate the strange emanations from a Terran transport, and gained a scar from what he found. Was sent to investigate the Dominion tests and prevent another Apparition.
Reply Quote
So a Terran in a Zerg body?
Edited by Dacder on 12/15/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thank you very much Zarkun. Now for some rules.
1) You start off as a Zerg egg. When you hatch you will only have little memory of your past Terran life so keep this in mind while RPing. Also you may not be an infested Terran but other than that be pretty much anything.
2) Only 2 people can be investigating (basically means non mind swaped chars investigating the facility) if anyone wants to be a scientist the spot is open
3) You start out in a room as an egg if you are a mind swapped Zerg. If you are investigating you should be stealthy as otherwise Dominion reinforcements will be called
4) Me AND Zarkun are DMing so keep that in mind
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/15/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
^Dacder^
Name: Celestial (or Celly, or Cel)
Equipment: N/A
Appearance: N/A (??)
Backstory: Was a university student who was randomly chosen for this experiment. His family was rather wealthy, but he didn't have many friends who might miss him.
Reply Quote
OOC: Yeep Dacder pretty much its a bunch of Terrans getting their minds placed into a Zerg egg.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/16/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
need 2-3 more people guys
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Zarkun
the movie starts with an A and whoever guess it gets a cookie

Alien!! Alien, the answer is alien!! Where's meh cookie?

Can I join as investigators and have my own motives like last time? Don't worry, all my attempts to do anything will fail, but it will make for good RPing.
Reply Quote
close Markus BUUT it is in the alien series so wich one is it. And yes Markus u can do the same as last time but I would prefer if u had a Zerg char as well but im not forcing u

ohh Markus I replied to you in SS since you had a misconception about my race LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
This is the based off the final Aliens movie right? The horrendous one where there's a doggie alien?

Ah, it's should be the one with the Ridley clone.
Edited by supaflyz on 12/15/2012 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Prometheus!

Wait...
Edited by Dacder on 12/15/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Its alien ressurection......
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 06:11 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Its alien ressurection......
Never saw it, and glad.
Reply Quote
SKKUUUUUUU inserting char sheet. (I know just who to use X3 [first Time ill use him in an RP])
Reply Quote
Name: Vorcha
Unit: Ex-Ghost Operative
Psi Index: 7
Backstory: A "defective" Ghost who was a perfect soldier, but at the same time a burden to the Dominion. Sent to Project Resurrection for the first Psionic Zerg-Human Hybrid

If this isnt good, I'll just have him be investigating or overseeing the Project
Edited by Korozain on 12/15/2012 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Its good but your a Zerg not Terran since you have been sent to the project so you would be an egg but otherwise great work and I am glad to have you here. 1 more and I will go (Markus u gonna insert a character sheet)
Reply Quote
Name: Captain Packard. (Pak-ard)
Race Terran

Gosh, Im getting lazy... I will edit it in I guess.
Reply Quote
1 more and we will be good to GOO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]