StarCraft® II

Project Resurrection Redux

12/23/2012 07:11 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I might join... And I was going to be a Defiler... Until I found out that Koro was one. So I need to find one that is original and not taken nor easily pacified by something stronger than it.

You can be an Infestor or maybe a Viper or Broodlord.

And SF and Jester I editted the above post so you two are accepted so read it to see what happened to your chars

12/23/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Dacder
OOC: Quitting the RP.

Why..... you were very likeable and the character had promise. PLEASEEEEE DONT QUIT
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/23/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 07:18 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
You can be an Infestor or maybe a Viper or Broodlord.
...No... As you can tell, none of those would be good in this type of environment... Well, maybe the Infestor, but I want something different.

12/23/2012 07:18 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Why..... you were very likeable and the character had promise. PLEASEEEEE DONT QUIT
That was part of your fault, you told him he can control any Zerg and he started trying to control the other Zerg that people controlled... So it's your fault for not specifying.
Reply Quote
OOC: Because apparently Overlords are useless in this.
Reply Quote
Mecha: Dac aint in the mood for you ....... this is partially my fault since my char wouldnt 'submit' to the overlord ........ but as CR said mostly yours for the above stated reasons .....
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/23/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC: Morph, not your fault, my char wouldn't have been able to control yours...didn't know that, and so I thought an Overlord would be a good idea, turns out...it can't control the only other Zerg on the station.
Reply Quote
I look around, a maniac like smile covers my face. I quickly change my form into that of a being that was beside me. I was unsure what it was, but I felt like I needed to change into something. "Hello." The mandibles on my face clack against the hard shell and I telepathically speak to the surrounding creatures. Who am I, what are they, and how did I come to arrive here? I start wondering to myself.

"I am taking the form of Jester's Queen."
Reply Quote
OOC: Morph, not your fault, my char wouldn't have been able to control yours...didn't know that, and so I thought an Overlord would be a good idea, turns out...it can't control the only other Zerg on the station.
You can you just need to Overpower the sentient ones which would take a bit of Ovie practice.

Also controlling the non sentient Zerg on the station could be useful for an escape attempt
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/23/2012 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
"He can't overpower me because I am a freaking Psionic Changeling, a descendent of the original in some sense."
Reply Quote
OOC: And it doesn't make sense lore-wise. And I don't think anybody really wants to be controlled.
Reply Quote
Mecha, do you know how Overlords control Zerg? Through Psi Signatures, just like the Psi Emitters.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/23/2012 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mecha, it's a proven fact that an Overlord can't control a sentient Zerg.
Reply Quote
OOC: Well whatever yah want Dacder stay or do not stay just give me your final answer.
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 07:41 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
OOC: Well whatever yah want Dacder stay or do not stay just give me your final answer.
I'll make a new char, but for now consider me gone. I'll just...make...something sinister. ;).

Maybe.
Edited by Dacder on 12/23/2012 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
I wake up from being gassed, and glance around the room, before realizing that my body isn't the one that I had. I sensed several others, and I was still trying to figure out everything my body does. I walk/waddle forward slowly, not used to walking with more than two legs.
What is this?!? I sent out loud, not realizing that I could do it.
Reply Quote
"What is what, dear? I respond to the being, perfectly mimicking its voice. Quite the interesting development this is...
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/23/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
I attempt to speak back, only to speak with my actual mouth, making a high pitched hissing sound. I walk/waddle around again, still not going very fast and still having trouble with the extra limbs.
Reply Quote
IC: I sigh and call quickly for cleanup drones to carry the dead Overlord's body away while watching the two new Zerg.
Reply Quote
Watching the Overlord die, I sigh mentally in relief. One poor Terran spared. However, it seemed that for one there were two more. A changeling and a queen...I must put a stop to this. Leaving the room, I decide to find the head of this project and probe his mind.
Reply Quote
I mentally chuckle at this being. "Do you know who or what you are? And do you know where we are?" I ask it. As it stops looking in my direction I switch forms, a small, slug like form. I clack my two mandibles together as if asking for food.
Reply Quote
@Zarkun: You know you get closer to the head scientist as security increases. When you get to the entrance to his working and living quarters you see it is heavily guarded with a thick Neosteel door (which requires a passcode) ,modified security camreas whiich were able to scan through a cloaking field, a few Marine guards, and a heavily armed security drone.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/23/2012 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]