StarCraft® II

Fade: The Rise, Part 2

"Our Watcher friend. Haven't seen her since she killed the Infected. Hope she's alright." I take a seat, going through my pack and pulling out some jerky. "It's been an interesting journey so far."
Reply Quote
"Watcher friend? What...oh well." I say, looking around now as well, wondering what he meant.
Reply Quote
The door opens, but no one steps through the door. It closes, and a sigh is heard.
"Never gonna get rid of that smell now...." I say, still cloaked. I walk away from the door, and de-cloak, an annoyed look on my face.
Edited by Jester on 12/23/2012 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "You choose to kill it. With as cold as it is, you'd have been fine just walking past."
Reply Quote
I see the girl, and I am rather startled.

"Who...where did you come from?"
Reply Quote
"She's the Watcher I was talking about. If I had to choose between her and the one who left the gifts for us back at Bastion, I'll take her any day."
Reply Quote
"Oh, well, pleased to meet you." I say, shaking the girls hand.

"Is she going to accompany you?"
Reply Quote
I shrug. "Far as I know, anyone the King has asked for help is operating alone or with their companions. Whether or not she accompanies me is up to her."
Reply Quote
I look at the girl, she seemed....a little shifty.

OOC: Edited.
Edited by Dacder on 12/23/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
OCC:
Dacder, my character isn't in arms length, let alone close enough to whisper

IC:
I shrug, and say "Well, it was between killing the one or going around a whole pack of them. I'm good, but when it's a tight space filled with Infected, I'd rather not run the risk of getting Infected."
Reply Quote
OOC: Well you never said that, and it sounds like you're close....edited anyway. t.t
Reply Quote
"Guess I can't blame you, although you'd have the edge in the cold."
Reply Quote
To let you all know, I won't be posting until after Christmas.

Happy Holidays!
Reply Quote
So you couldn't post real fast? XD I kid. Merry Christmas Naits.
Reply Quote
OOC: Merry Christmas! XD

IC: "You always have to be careful with the infected..." I say sort of out of the blue.
Reply Quote
I shrug, taking a bite of another piece of jerky. "That would be true. Still, Infected tend to hide in the cold...which is what has me worried."
Reply Quote
I look with hungry eyes at the jerky, as I hadn't eaten much since we'd been back at the Inn, seemingly forever away.

"I wonder if they have food here.." I sort of silently remark, not saying it very loudly.
Reply Quote
I toss Sahna some jerky, chuckling at the remark. "If you're hungry, just say it. I've got more then enough food here for the three of us."
Reply Quote
I catch it, and start chomping into it.

"You should tell me these things." I say, laughing.
Reply Quote
I jump off of Jason's shoulders heading towards the door. I'm restless and want to spend some time outside.

EDIT: OOC: Ya'll over in DA happy now? *continues to grumble in Kametian*
EDIT2: blood ....... death ....... destruction ......... must resist urge to electronically rain them upon Dac ..........
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/23/2012 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]