StarCraft® II

Fade: The Rise, Part 2

OOC: SF: ....... must ........ resist ........
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 09:13 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
OOC: SF: ....... must ........ resist ........
Don't even start... SF just made an observation due to the tiny size of the Dragon and the knob as near the middle of the door and etc... It's just an observation, that's all.
Reply Quote
I sigh, knowing she's right. "I know that, but...it's the rest, the ones that all the other races use to set standards for us by. They all believe we're liars, sneaky, conniving, evil, or a number of other things, and even combinations of them. I hate being told by that Nama I decide to save that I have an ulterior motive and he refuses to pay me." Hearing the bump, I glance up, but ignore it.
Reply Quote
"It's a flaw of all races...ignorance. I won't lie, I thought you humans were all that way, and still think most of you are...but certainly not all of you."
Reply Quote
I nod appreciatively as I hand Arcis some jerky. "Thanks."
Reply Quote
"Don't thank me...you deserve recognition." I say, noticing Arcis, glad that she was back alright.

I didn't know what I thought of Jason...I mean, I knew...did I know how I felt about him? It was all so confusing, he was like someone out of a story-book..but yet so real.

"You know, it's funny. As scared as I am of you, or anyone going into the Deadlands, I haven't myself been there."
Edited by Dacder on 12/23/2012 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I take the jerky between my front paws, rip a piece off and swallow it. I still slightly expect Jason to be mad with me but he probably wont be in front of Sahna if at all.
Reply Quote
Not too fast Arcis. "It isn't pleasant. Nothing but the eery glow of the Infected at night, with their moans and then the nightly assaults to try and get free. I lost count of how many times they almost got me or dad."
Edited by Zarkun on 12/23/2012 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
"I wouldn't think it would be pleasant..and it sounds as bad as I thought it would be...a place filled with those...things!" I say, shuddering slightly but visibly, remembering my family and what the R-Virus did to them.

"I would have never thought I'd want to go in there..but.." I cut myself off there.
Edited by Dacder on 12/23/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Now your the one who sounds like a mother I say a semi-grin contorting my face.
Reply Quote
I look at her curiously. "But what? I can sense an incomplete thought." I take another bite of jerky, handing some to Arcis and Sahna. You say that now, but the moment you start choking and gagging...
Edited by Zarkun on 12/23/2012 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Gailye need a break from galloping day and night without rest, it was tiring on the horse but he was a strong one, snow had picked up.. Seemed like they had managed to get near the grasslands (Correct me if wrong) at night without being able to see in front of you due to the snow. It was still two days journey away from home... Home in the mountains.

My blood was caked and crusted on both I and Matthew's hands, and on my clothes. They needed to find shelter before my condition got worse... To bad that restoration Es wont do anything in my condition, it had something to do with the blood loss... For you couldn't recreate them through Es.
Reply Quote
I blush a little bit.

"Nothing, nevermind." I say hurriedly. I...I didn't know, I was nervous..
Reply Quote
I take another bite of jerky and stop grinning. After that comment I am quite subdued.
Reply Quote
I look at Sahna carefully, debating on whether or not to speak. I decide to. "Sahna, you can trust me and Arcis." Glancing at Arcis, I chuckle. Sorry, just trying to make a point. You need to hurry and get bigger though. The sooner you can use those claws on more than rats the better for you. I'd realized halfway through the thought how heartless I sounded. Sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/23/2012 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
I look at the ground, nervously sort of backing away whilst still staying there.

"But...then I met you, and...well..." I stop there, just sort of shuffling awkwardly.
Reply Quote
"And what? Sahna, I swear I won't do anything or judge you. I simply am curious."
Reply Quote
The horse though had to push farther, and Gailye did just that... He pushed with all his strength to get through the blizzard like conditions that were befalling them now. Desperately to obtain shelter and food. No food or water for a few days. Only a few handful of frostbitten oats that was for the horse.

They saw a light.
Reply Quote
"And...well, it's important to me that you stay safe...you're important to me."
Reply Quote
"I've never taken unnecessary risks, Sahna." I look her in the eyes, "And I don't plan on starting now."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]