StarCraft® II

For people that play on tv's

I think that blizzard should make is so that u can use ur tv as the full screen map and your computer screen as a mini map... it would be awesome.
Reply Quote
It would be fun, but it'll never happen since a larger minimap would give that player an unfair advantage. Then every pro player will bring a tv with them to every tournament as to have the larger minimap. Chaos!
Reply Quote
If you are playing on a TV monitor, your mini-map is big enough.

Unless it is a small TV.

My friend plays on his 50 inch.. I don't understand how he does it.. as it takes so much time for his eyes to cross the screen versus a 23inch monitor.
Edited by Feargrim on 2/8/2013 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
depends on how far back you sit

i play on both my 59 and 40 and it doesn't bother my eye a bit
Reply Quote
I play on a 26 inch Vizio. It is better than the monitor I had, cheaper than a monitor too :) I can see my mini map fine
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Computer
It would be fun, but it'll never happen since a larger minimap would give that player an unfair advantage. Then every pro player will bring a tv with them to every tournament as to have the larger minimap. Chaos!

see, this explanation never made much sense to me.

what about gaming-specific keyboards and laptops?
what about mice that have more than 2 programmable buttons?
what about ergonomic computer chairs?

should blizzard strive to standardize all of these additional features to ensure a level playing field?

im sure there's a reason why this feature isnt available, but im certain its not because of the reason you're suggesting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]