StarCraft® II

New player looking for partners

Hi i just recently started playing sc2 and am looking for some people to play online with. These kind of games are always more fun when you play with friends, so anyone looking to just have a good time and maybe help me learn more about the game let me know! =)
Reply Quote
Brixs,

As you I am new and still have a lot to learn. I would be interested in playing. I am in US on Eastern Standard time and play mostly evenings and weekends
Reply Quote
Howdy! I suck and am also looking for other noobs to play with. I'll try to add you guys, and anyone can add me as well (in the US) Adaman#513
Edited by Adaman on 12/20/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey man im the leader of my sc2 team and i would love to have you and anyone on it. I love teaching people/helping them with any aspects of the game feel free to add me punisher.1640 and check out my teams site http://www.rollbusters.com/home
Reply Quote
add me :D
Reply Quote
Hey man ill play with you. Add me and we could play sometime My code is 455
Reply Quote
I've only played about a few games on here but I am looking to learn the ropes. I'd love to play with anyone new or experienced and hopefully learn the online play a bit better.

I have beaten the original campaigns but never played much online at all.

Feel free to add me or I'll add you guys if you would be down!
Reply Quote
Im in the same boat as you guys, please all of you add me, i need all the practice i can get i am truly horrid lol. i look forward to playing with you guys!!!
Reply Quote
You need to post your number to be added as friend. Mine is 642.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]