Calm Before the Storm PreRP/Discussion.

Yep. He tried it from I'm assuming a Hotel and it locked him out.

Edit-I was wrong, it was his aunts.
Ah, I've done that before. Like 6 times. It's a pain when you're traveling.
Reply Quote
Well, here's the app.

^Owlfeathers^
Name: Athis Caran
Race: Human
Allegiance: Generally Humans, but will help others occasionally. Hired to help people or groups with various things every now and then, such as destroying a building or providing explosive mines for a faction.
Weapons: All sorts of devices affixed to his house. Rudimentary mines, grenades, and two rifles as well as a pistol. Gunpowder based rockets with explosive payloads, fired from a box on his roof. Several large cannons (not portable ones) mounted on his balcony.
Appearance: Short, fragile looking man with grey hair. Wears a (slightly too large) leather coat in less than perfect condition with many pockets filled with mostly useless junk, as well as a small backpack and a monocle with a bunch of additional lenses and such that nobody entirely understands the purpose of. Carries a small pistol in his belt, along with several grenades and mines. In possession of what can only be described as a wheelchair with a partially enclosed seat and four legs instead of wheels, operated by steam power and clockwork and fitted with a pair of rifles below the seat. It has the appearance of being about to tip over constantly, and has occasionally been known to have problems that result in minor parts of it falling off, or (once) exploding.
Backstory: Orphaned at the age of thirteen from a middle-class family who worked in the military, Athis was originally an engineer for the local Duke, and left the position after being deemed physically unfit to continue due to having always been fairly frail of body. Athis was very good at his job and enjoyed it greatly however, and decided to start his own business as a tinker and inventor, using the recently technological advances in weaponry and steam power as a starting point. Fairly well off monetarily, Athis has become rather paranoid over the years, especially of the Orcs, and has spent a great deal of the money accumulated from the services and devices that he sells fortifying his house and constructing various weapons. Most recently, he has attempted to sell some of his inventions to the military, especially gunpowder rockets and explosives, but has been generally rejected thus far due to a general distrust of such new and unreliable weapons (they have not been known to be especially safe, and some have occasionally exploded prematurely for yet unknown reasons). As tensions between the races grow however, his offers have been considered more strongly, and show signs of being possibly accepted in small quantities.
Reply Quote
Dacder:
You are accepted Owlfeathers
Reply Quote
Lanakse.
Human (Anakim).
Male.
No allegiance.
Broadsword, massive longbow.
Dark brown hair, very muscular, about twelve feet tall. Bright blue eyes.
A wild warrior who believes that by wearing the bones of killed enemies he can inherit their strength. He often kills victims slowly and cruelly to test their strength, believing that this gives them a chance to prove their strength and secure a place in the warriors' afterlife.

Note - this is human. HUMAN, I tell you! Fossils and history have proven the existence of full-blooded humans that were ten to twelve feet tall. This is not unrealistic.
Reply Quote
If you need to be that tall, be a Siltar, otherwise be normal height.
Reply Quote
Lanakse.
Human (Anakim).
Male.
No allegiance.
Broadsword, massive longbow.
Dark brown hair, very muscular, about twelve feet tall. Bright blue eyes.
A wild warrior who believes that by wearing the bones of killed enemies he can inherit their strength. He often kills victims slowly and cruelly to test their strength, believing that this gives them a chance to prove their strength and secure a place in the warriors' afterlife.

Note - this is human. HUMAN, I tell you! Fossils and history have proven the existence of full-blooded humans that were ten to twelve feet tall. This is not unrealistic.
Twelve. Feet. O_O
Reply Quote
Didn't you see

01/08/2013 03:48 PMPosted by KnarledOne

^THIS?^
Reply Quote
Knarled, Dacder's excuse is that this is a Fantasy RP and doesn't have to follow history or fossils.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Dacder
If you need to be that tall, be a Siltar, otherwise be normal height.
Reply Quote
Ok, ok... how about ten feet?
Reply Quote
7 feet max as a human.
Reply Quote
You sir, are living in a perfect genetic world.
Reply Quote
Who?
Reply Quote
Dacder. Heights taller than seven foot happen all the time.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Zarkun
Dacder. Heights taller than seven foot happen all the time.
Not "All the time", can you please just make it seven feet or lower?
Reply Quote
Ok, I'll admit all was a bad word, but I couldn't think of a better one...
Reply Quote
What he means to say is that we have people taller than seven feet alive today.

*sigh*

I am disgruntled with this, as switching to a Siltar (which I believe you took from WE's Sylt'ar) would make my char a pacifist and thus destroy him. Moving his height towards average I feel would also ruin him.

GAAHH!!
Reply Quote
^Korozain^
Name: Saedus Orin
Race: Moon Elf
Allegiance: None
Weapons: Hand-Crafted, longbow "Fear" and a dagger "Ripper"
Appearance: Tall, muscular yet slim. Purple skin and long, dark hair (hints of purple can be seen in it.) His bow is made of a dark metal that is very light and has some purple linings in it that glow. His Dagger ripper, is a dagger he found off a Sun-Elf mage, and it has abilities based around darkness.
Backstory: Still seen as young. Saedus is very ambitious when he sets out to do something. He was raised in a small village that was burned down by a horde of Orcs when he was a mere child. His father was the Head of Guard and the main Weaponsmith (which is who made his bow). He lived on his own nomadically, roaming lands acting as a Vigilante and help anyone who needs it, and strike down those who seek only to destroy. He doesn't want world peace, but he doesn't want total anarchy. He is just the grey, in between black and white.
Edited by Korozain on 1/9/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Honestly meant to join a while ago but... Forgot...
Reply Quote
Uh, Koro, did you read the Moon Elf description? They don't exactly live in towns, nor have a Head of Guard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]