StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn #2

I shrug, cleaning the muzzle. "Welp, you made the mistake, and payed in blood, as is demanded."
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 05:38 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I said that Smylez calls Zanon, "Glorious Dictator" .......

"SHADDUP! I AM THE DICTATOR! I RULE ALL OF YOU! MUHAHAHA! ALL HAIL SMYLEZ! ALL HAIL SMYLEZ!"

12/30/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
I snipe xer in the head. "You and I both know who the real Dictator is, smylez, and it ain't you."

"ALL HAIL SMYLEZ! ALL HAIL SMYLEZ!"
Reply Quote
*I hold up a sign* (You didn't see the quotations? Seriously dude...)

*I hold up a sign* (Smylez, I know you weren't the dictator, I was humoring you)
Edited by xer on 12/30/2012 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Quotations or not, we'll be spending the next week shooting down this guys ego. For that, the price is your blood. You'll be fine in a couple hours."
Reply Quote
*I hold up a sign* (If getting shot is the price, then he's gonna get sniped in the head as well)
Reply Quote
"I said blood is the price, not getting shot necessarily. You see, your blood can be drawn in any number of ways, it just depends on who does the drawing."
Reply Quote
*I hold up a sign* ( So he can get a knife to the face? Good to know. How the heck am I making these signs anyway?!!?)
Reply Quote
"How does Coyote get his? Probably however you're getting yours."
Reply Quote
I snap a surgical glove for emphasis, and grin.
Reply Quote
"Peon! Yes you with the sign! Get me my drink! NOW!"
Reply Quote
*The lights in the Inn die down, someone creeping up on Xer, but no one could see the man creeping up to him. The HEV did wonders to his body. Just then... SNAP! Vereor snapped Xer's head and Xer falls to the ground, dead*
Reply Quote
*I hold up a sign* (Still Alive!)

*I hold up another sign* (Shut up Smylez, You aren't a dictator!)
Reply Quote
"I WILL HAVE MORE THAN YOUR LIVER IF I DON'T HAVE MY DRINK NOW!"
Reply Quote
I shoot out smylez's kneecaps. "Come to your senses! You're a doctor, not a miracle worker!"
Reply Quote
*The Prometheus was spotted within air space of the Inn, any of my characters that were with me at this moment right now started to disperse.*
Zarkun, we should leave, unless you would like to taste what a !@#$ ton of Rail Gun rounds taste like.
Reply Quote
*holds up sign* (Somebody hit the wing button on my wristwatch, it lets me get the heck out of here!)

*holds up final sign* (Smylez, I am not your butler! Besides, KnarledOne can get one for you...
Edited by xer on 12/30/2012 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I glance up and shrug, hitting a button on my wrist and teleporting to the bridge of Oridi. [All personnel, prepare for war games.]
Reply Quote
"HOW DARE YOU RAISE A HAND AGAINST YOUR MASTER! I DECREE THIS MAN TO BE PUNISHED! GUARD, BIND HIM!"

*Throws KO at Zarkun*
Reply Quote
I punt KO back at smylez. "Calm yourself, Praetor!"
Reply Quote
Epic Space Battle Time? I'm guessing so. Now that I'm healed, I can do this! *Beams up to Polestar 2, my capital ship* Prepare for an epic battle.

Smylez, YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER!!!!
Edited by xer on 12/30/2012 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]