StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn #2

There is the sound of armored boots as Gladiators and marines and other personnel run to their stations, preparing for yet another war game. {We're ready to fire when you are, CR.}
Reply Quote
I kung fu kick KO straight back at Zarkun

Epic Space Battle Time? I'm guessing so. Now that I'm healed, I can do this! *Beams up to Polestar 2, my capital ship* Prepare for an epic battle.

Smylez, YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER!!!!

"YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE MY TOY THAT I CAN DISPOSE OF WHENEVER I GET BORED OF YOU!!"
Reply Quote
I link slash KO back at smylez. "You know, I think this is about a game of ping pong for you."
Reply Quote
*The Prometheus was ready to fire all Railguns... Mother would be so proud of them all*
{Yes, Mother is already organizing the deployment of.... IT!}
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 06:02 PMPosted by smylez
YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE MY TOY THAT I CAN DISPOSE OF WHENEVER I GET BORED OF YOU!!"

Say that to the Converse Fighters that just airlifted your clinic into another dimension.

I am more powerful than I seem.
Reply Quote
{Uh....what's the It? Are you telling me your Mother is deploying a he-she?}
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 06:05 PMPosted by xer
YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE MY TOY THAT I CAN DISPOSE OF WHENEVER I GET BORED OF YOU!!"

Say that to the Converse Fighters that just airlifted your clinic into another dimension.

I am more powerful than I seem.

"Them? Those little ants? I ate them all. They tasted very yummy you know?"
Reply Quote
{Uh... No... It's a Infantry regiment that is under high experimentation... How about I just say that it doesn't register as a Human anymore and it's all composed of Volunteers that don't care what happens to them.}
Reply Quote
I think carefully before answering. {Possibly end up getting cleaned up by the Gladiators?}
Reply Quote
Smylez, give it up, I AM NOT YOUR TOY. And you are not the Glorious Dictator. As we all know, Zanon is (I think, let me know if this is a mistake)
Edited by xer on 12/30/2012 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
{Meh, let's just say that these bad boys are the second most expensive thing in their arsenal. The first on is the Prometheus. But your Gladiators, hit him hard and fast, don't even give up an inch unless you want to send him into a trap.}
Reply Quote
"I had a feast! A delicious feast consisting of some millions of hapless washed up has-beens under orders to subdue me by a certain someone! SHISHISHI!"
Reply Quote
smylez, we demand a new Troll Wars. NOW!
Reply Quote
Oh great... we all know how that will end up....
Reply Quote
"Were you part of these forums before? I have never met you but you seem quite knowledgeable, quite knowledgeable..."
Reply Quote
"Yes. With everyone on zarkun's side blowing up everything else." I smile, and teleport away to my personal ship.
Reply Quote
smylez, Troll Wars. Now. We must bring an end to these antics. These skirmishes have only been a harbinger.
Reply Quote
"Nay, this is not even close to a Troll War. Not even close. Hardly worthy to be called a Troll War. This is a custom faction war. And what makes you think I can initiate a Troll War after that disaster that was the third?"
Reply Quote
We're talking about you. If anyone can, it's you.
Reply Quote
smylez, I am indeed new, but, a very experienced RPer. However, RPing this way will take getting used to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]