StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn #2

"I'm hurt! Deeply hurt by such accusations! Are you calling into question my honesty and integrity? I am the most civilized person right here! I don't go blowing off peoples fingers or toes. I don't disturb the peace!"
Reply Quote
"You harvest livers and kidneys for fun. You attempt to shut down the Bar, run by the most powerful man on these forums, and you don't disturb the peace? You sir, are blinded by pride."
Reply Quote
"Oh! Woe! Woe is me! My work has been misunderstood! How will simpletons ever grasp my great designs? They do not! They simply do not! My dearest Zar-kun, my harvesting is for the greater good of science I assure you; the bar to replace a corrupted and worthless owner for the greater good of society and by doing so, help the original bar owner. I am a visionary, a being that will bring good tidings to this hovel on this rock! You sir, are blinded by incompetence and your own vanity!"
Reply Quote
"Incompetence and vanity? Since when is the greater good ok with murder? And slander? Bah, I waste my time with you." I leave the Inn, Oridi moving to orbit the bar.
Reply Quote
"He cannot face the truth."
Reply Quote
"You strive for evil medicinal science, my dear fellow chaos general."
Reply Quote
"I am science my fellow blood soaked comrade."
Reply Quote
"You don't strive to solve poverty, how does that make you science's good for, my medicinal companion?"
Reply Quote
"Where will you be without suffering?"
Reply Quote
"I can manage well enough without poverty. Healthy prey is so much funner to hunt."
Reply Quote
"Ah but suffering causes mortals to behave in such wondrous, sinful ways! I collected so much good data by observing the suffering of others!"
Reply Quote
So you 2 are bickering over chaos.... You both control, just use it the way you want to use it!
Reply Quote
"A discussion! A discussion Mr. Xer!"
Reply Quote
The suffering of one,
is pleasure to none.
None, besides me that is~
Though, perhaps this arm was his...
Does it matter?
His head is on the platter...
and his mind, is all but mine~
His will is lost...
His death was for naught...
and tonight
he dines
in hell.
Reply Quote
Nice poem...
So, what do they serve in hell?
Reply Quote
*Is so tempted to kill xer... and tell him to relay the information on his experience...*
Reply Quote
Sorry, I have a strict "No Dying" Policy on myself. I can't die anymore.
Reply Quote
*pushes Fleet-B-Gone button*

There is a loud flushing noise as all the warships, fighters, and ground units are siphoned through a plot-hole and into an unexpecting universe.

Please, no fleets allowed.

Here are your Mashed Potatoes, Xer. I see Smylez got your Breakout for you.
Reply Quote
Thanks... yum.... best potatoes I've ever had!

Is there any way to make Smylez shut up?
Reply Quote
"No, now stuff your face in with more delicious potaters!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]