StarCraft® II

STARCRAFT MASTER ACHIEVEMENT

I have completed all 30 rounds and have not received achievement or portrait. Will i ever be able to get that? Please help, thank you :)
Reply Quote
"blink of an eye" also not giving me the achievement on completion.
Reply Quote
I have completed all 30 rounds and have received zero credit. I don't mind doing them again but it never counts.
Reply Quote
Is there a problem with the achievement service right now or something.
I did not get the "I'ts so easy" achievement when clearly doing it twice now as well.
Reply Quote
Starcraft master stoped counting rounds completed at round 11, i have check marks next to all rounds and it says "victory" at the bottom. also have completed round 8 in under 45 seconds and no achievement givin. :( i willy willy want portrait please and thank you
Edited by Relyks on 12/23/2012 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
I did the 25 required to get the portrait but it says the portrait is still locked. Kinda sad because the portrait was the only reason I even did the Starcraft Master thing :/
Reply Quote
did you do them in custom game mode? it doesn't work in the other mode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]