StarCraft® II

Amnesia: The Darkness Within

"They're either really confident," Ghoster vanishes and I sheath the great sword on my back, "or we're walking into an ambush." {Copy that, Major. Can you confirm the location of two immortals from my position? They're missing from the patrol we just took out.} Getting static again, I curse. "Alright, let's secure that landing zone."
Edited by Zarkun on 12/19/2012 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC: Check back my previous post. Just edited. Command got jammed again :3
Reply Quote
"Well that isn't good." I say, before turning to my men.

"You heard him."
Reply Quote
I check around for signs of the Immortals and, not seeing them, walk onto the path. "We're clear. You all are better equipped for an LZ securing. I'll proceed to the entrance and ping my location to you."
Reply Quote
"Alright." I say, I spot a large open area.

"Move there." I say, and soon a large, flat area is secured without incident.
Reply Quote
I move quickly along the path, using the foliage when needed to avoid being spotted. Eventually the static clears up. {Major, can you read me?}
Reply Quote
"I read you soldi-what the hell are you doing that far behind enemy lines?"
Reply Quote
{Scouting the route to the entrance. LZ is secured already.}
Reply Quote
The soldiers stayed around the foliage at the edges of the clearing, ready to pump anything that threatened them full of Gauss rounds.
Edited by Dacder on 12/19/2012 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Five shuttles arrive and land. Two siege tanks roll out and move into position. Marines and marauders take their position on the edge of the cliff overlooking the Protoss below.

The shuttles lift off and begin to move when they are all suddenly shot down by a passing scout. The Tal'darim would soon realize the flank.
Reply Quote
{Terance, the Protoss realize we're here.} I say, cursing in anger.
Reply Quote
Coming in sight of the ships entrance, I dive into the undergrowth as three Immortals and a High Templar comes out. "Sh!t, that was close." I look it over, noting the two photon cannons in place and the multitude of forces around. {Major, want live feed to what I'm looking at?} I then shift channels. {I saw what happened. You have time. Make sure it's used. I'm pinging you and your squad my location now.} My position pops up on their HUDs.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/19/2012 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
I tell my squad to follow me, and I begin moving to his position, sticking to the underbrush.
Reply Quote
"You are not going to get in. Stay where you are at. We can use the live feed."

Some 15 zealots somewhere in the valley begin to quickly scale the walls to the marines. In the distance the top of the collossi's head is barely seen.
Reply Quote
{Copy that.} I activate my helmet cam and link it to what the Major is seeing. {We have any air assets to spare?}
Reply Quote
{The skies are still contested. No go. We need to take out their front lines before we can safely approach any closer.}
Reply Quote
"Damn..." {We have a small enough squad we can infiltrate and take out their leadership. That might help some.}
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Damn..." {We have a small enough squad we can infiltrate and take out their leadership. That might help some.}

OOC: How badly do you want this to happen?
Reply Quote
Well, Dac is desperate for something to do, so really it's up to him.
Reply Quote
May join as Syclla on Friday
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]