StarCraft® II

To the RPing community...

I'd like to possibly start up and/or co-DM an RP. However, I thought that a poll should be conducted first;
What kind of RP would people like to see and join?

A group of soldiers with elementally oriented animal familiars fighting their way through the wilderness filled with hostile natives, witch doctors, wild animals, etc.

This ^ ^ ^ is the current plan. Please feel free to write up lore, etc. for it. I won't guarantee that anything will end up used unedited, (or used at all :/ ) but all the help that I can get would be great.
Thanks.
Edited by Warhawk on 12/19/2012 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
This place is really busy right now, I recently tried to start one up and it just died. Never even got started. If you are to make one though, I'd prefer a fantasy-style RP.
Reply Quote
I wasn't planing on starting one right now, It wouldn't kick off for at least a week, if not more.
...and your choice is noted.
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Dacder
I'd prefer a fantasy-style RP.
agreed though i can work with Science Fiction, i just kinda resonate with Fantasy (Fade and Worlds End[still waiting on the RM of this]) but this is VERY busy and would probably be a good idea to wait a while.
Reply Quote
Since we're on the topic, I've been toying with one based around Elsword. What say you all?
Reply Quote
hmmmmm ....... maybe zark maybenot .....
Reply Quote
Elsword? What is this?

Since people are going for a fantasy RP, what about combining these two concepts? A lost Roman Legion and Pokemon?
Reply Quote
........... oh dear god ............ *gets on elsword and commits suicide ingame*
Reply Quote
http://www.elswordonline.com/

This shall answer that question War.
Reply Quote
Roman legion + Pokemon ............... why ........... why would you suggest such an ebil idea?
Reply Quote
I'd really like a Fantasy/Historical RP.

Basically Roman Empire, Germanic tribes, Carthage, and Fantasy races. But I'm fine with plain ole' fantasy.
Reply Quote
That's...quite convenient actually. I just typed up quite the Detailed OC for another one.
Reply Quote
I was thinking that there would be a group of soldiers with elementally oriented animal familiars fighting their way through the wilderness filled with hostile natives, witch doctors, wild animals, etc.
Reply Quote
0.o now that ....... would be epic ........
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/19/2012 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'd like to see something along the lines.
Reply Quote
Well....forget my good OC then. Damn you SC...
Reply Quote
Sounds interesting. I like the group of soldiers idea, if nothing else. It would be a nice break from the current RP trend of having more than one person to control (One of the reasons I like Fade so much, GET IT UP DAMMIT).
Edited by Dacder on 12/19/2012 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
See? Isn't it like a mix of a lost Roman Legion and Pokemon?
Reply Quote
Truthfully, no. Pokemon is a lot more complex then just elements, but still a good idea.
Reply Quote
Just to add in ideas, you could base different types of people off of different peoples from the ancient world.

I.e.
Desert Traders could be based on Carthaginians or Numidians, Witch Doctors and the like based on ancient Germanic or Britannic tribes, etc...

Edit: Or...each character could be based off an ancient peoples..
Edited by Dacder on 12/19/2012 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]