StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

My copy nods, and walks over to the other one, and they merge. I pop my neck, and say "I am no cat either. I am Fenrir. Although he was chained, w/e."
"And they said I had a huge ego. Hah!"
"I think I will have fun being a manipulative b!tch in Reaper."
And I shall have fun putting a bullet in her head.
12/30/2012 08:41 PMPosted by smylez
"And they said I had a huge ego. Hah!"

"No, we know you do. I just like the name Fenrir."
"You are not killing her for no reason. You are not allowed to be able to know that she was the one who kills Terrance instead of Ben. You are not allowed."
IM BACK B!TCHES!!!!!!!

KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Project Ress will get started back up...
Hate to say it Mecha, but it may have just died off due to the fact that, well, you vanished. I know you said why, but a lot of people forgot about it.
Well help me tell em as you signed up as CO DM and even though I said to be emergency DM while I was gone you didnt so help tell emm
I'll see what I can do, but most of my attention for the next two weeks will be on Halo 4 and Spartan Ops, and War Games.
Skyrim is WAAAAY better. Also I think you should do an RP that is like Skyrim
12/30/2012 09:01 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Skyrim is WAAAAY better. Also I think you should do an RP that is like Skyrim
Lied again...

That is your opinion, but I do believe that Skyrim can feel bland, unlike Oblivion and Morrowind.
I don't like Elder Scrolls period, so no.
WTF Zarkie and Crymson. Skrim is awesome and how is it bland. Also none of the other Eldar Scrolls had DRAGONSSSSSSSS
"I would say Online Halo 4 is much better than Skyrim. Same with the CoD series. Morrowind did if I remember a video I saw correctly, only have played IV and V. And I think Skyrim is awesome as well."
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/30/2012 9:09 PM PST
I prefer Halo and other such games. Elder Scrolls just don't do it for me. It's action and dialogue is too bland.
12/30/2012 09:05 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
WTF Zarkie and Crymson. Skrim is awesome and how is it bland. Also none of the other Eldar Scrolls had DRAGONSSSSSSSS
Skyrim can become really repetitive when it comes to quests, killing dragons, and going through the dungeons since several of them are pretty much the same. I'm not saying that Skyrim isn't awesome, I'm just saying that I prefer the others at time.

Oblivion I had some real fun. XD
Hunting Daedra, killing off the entire Blackwood Company... Etc.

While Morrowind...
The story... The Story... The Story... The Story...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/30/2012 9:08 PM PST
Just curious but my char in Skyrim got bit by a vampire and now is a vampire and a lot of people want to kill me on sight. Way to fix this??????

The coolest part of the dragons is that they appear at random so a lot of times im off on some important quest and they swoop down and attack. One time one showed up in Riverwood as I was goin to the Tavern
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/30/2012 9:17 PM PST
If you've completely turned, there is no way. If you were not so far along, drink a potion.
Dawnguard, figure out where to cure it at, become a Werewolf.
I know on Oblivion that the Count would help you cure yourself by helping to cure his wife. Funny thing is, the Count is a Vampire.
Easy fix really.

About the Dragons... It gets really boring when they show up at the exact same places... Plus I kinda preferred the Oblivion Gates from Oblivion.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/30/2012 9:19 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]