StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

There is a quest to cure Vampirism.
"Actually yeah, the Oblivion Gates were much funner. They weren't randomly generated, but they were definitely a whole lot funner."
Crap...... WEll is there anyway to hide it cause it says im a "hungry vampire" so can you feed off blood or something. The abilities are cool but its retarded that everyone wants to kill me.
That's why you feed off of blood the first time, for the longer you go without, the more apparent that you are a Vampire to others...
How do you????????
When you are sneaking and you creep up to someone that is sleeping, you press the A button and it'll give you a choice between Drinking Blood, or Pickpocketing... Just be warned, it's a crime if someone sees you doing it. But I'm sure you already know.
Thanks. Also its !@#$ed up that as a warrior character Trolls are harder to beat then Dragons. As a mage its cake but as a melee char........
And I... am Apophis. C:
"No. You are Apophis's rider who controls him and everything he does."
12/30/2012 09:27 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Thanks. Also its !@#$ed up that as a warrior character Trolls are harder to beat then Dragons. As a mage its cake but as a melee char........
And a Giant can easily take on a Dragon... Yep... Like I said, there are flaws to it, but there are flaws in everything.

Trolls are also weak to fire.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/30/2012 9:32 PM PST
Yeah but you talkin about basic dragons or the cooler ones CR???? I also found out that sneaking and one shooting someone i great fun for my female Khajiit Fluffy (shes the vamp and warrior).

EDIT: My First Char was not her actually but my male Argonian Mage Slithers. Also Mages can play witgh fire like it is a toy so thats why I said its easy for them to whoop a Troll
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/30/2012 9:36 PM PST
12/30/2012 09:34 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
female Khajiit Fluffy

12/30/2012 09:34 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
male Argonian Mage Slithers
I'm..... Not going to ask on how you decided your names... Officially going to bed, and have you ever though about going for a more... Unique name?
"I have gotten bored of making unique names for characters in Skyrim. My latest is a Wood Elf archer named Robin Hood."
I decided to go a more light hearted approach andim bad at names that are original. Fluffy loves to bash peoples brains in with her mace though she is scared of Trolls.
12/30/2012 09:42 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
I decided to go a more light hearted approach andim bad at names that are original. Fluffy loves to bash peoples brains in with her mace though she is scared of Trolls.
Your cat is such a Pu$$y. ;)
"Crymson, you lied again."
Fluffy is an effective killer and is very kind hearted as I give money to the poor. Also I beat the jerky guy in Windhelm who was a racist @ss in a brawl.
"Are you hunting the Dark Brotherhood or working for them?"
SO you went through about seven pages of weirdness in one night...

The monsters charge past you, still roaring. Suddenly one stops, turns, and points right at you.
Glad to see the topic of You know what was dropped...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]