StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

12/30/2012 09:55 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Fluffy is an effective killer and is very kind hearted as I give money to the poor. Also I beat the jerky guy in Windhelm who was a racist @ss in a brawl.
A female cat is called a Pu$$y...
Oh boy Mecha's back.... Its a good thing I took down that post about the *rest is lost in a random loud noise*
12/31/2012 06:52 AMPosted by xer
Oh boy Mecha's back.... Its a good thing I took down that post about the *rest is lost in a random loud noise*

Hmmmfff whos the new guy??????? Also I saw smylez try to do the same thing to you as he did to me!!!!!! And also youve never met me so why are you judging me??
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/31/2012 8:19 AM PST
dammit why did I have to leave my .50 cal at home? I glance at mecha then return to tapping on my laptop and sipping my favorite drink.
12/31/2012 08:24 AMPosted by TheLostMorph
dammit why did I have to leave my .50 cal at home? I glance at mecha then return to tapping on my laptop and sipping my favorite drink.

.50 cal? That's the most you have? You lack knowledge of what sufficient overkill is.
I whistle, and a Warhammer 40k Imperator Titan takes off the roof, and aims guns at Mecha. I glance at Owlfeathers, and say "That good enough?"
WTF mates?????? I get gruff from everyone................ even the newbie who should have a bit more respect. (I have my eye on you)
*Dances over and pats Mecha on the shoulder, handing him a chocolate milkshake*
Here ya go~
I wave to the Titan, and it re-attaches the roof and walks off, a mini-earthquake every time it steps. "Ah, love those things. And I give everyone crap, Mecha."
Several shots ring out and the 'milkshake' runs out onto the floor. "You'd be wise to not drink what that man hands you, Mecha."
Thanks man *drinks milkshake* hey you should join Project Ressurection (an RP Zarkie helped start) since it is Zerg centered though SF did make an insane changeling already but maybe the original changeling could be investigating the facility???

EDIT: Ohh crap *vomits out hairball*
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/31/2012 8:58 AM PST
Just a friendly reminder;
For those the the RP DarkBlade,
do not forget about it!!!!

It's kinda been neglected.
Edited by Warhawk on 12/31/2012 9:05 AM PST
Poor Mecha, he's already losing it. What exactly is all in that Milkshake HBRB besides chocolate again? I never really did get a good look at it.

*I visualize a Miror B. from Gale of Darkness.*

/MotherOfGod

*Slowly taking off Sunglasses*

That tune of his is so damned catchy.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/31/2012 9:25 AM PST
I am NOT losing it............ I like kittens
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/31/2012 10:18 AM PST
I wonder if Miror B. ever thought about the fact that it's called a Pokemon Battle, not a Dance Battle.

Remix of his Battle Theme from XD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IA0w5YOw1s
12/31/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Jester
I whistle, and a Warhammer 40k Imperator Titan takes off the roof, and aims guns at Mecha. I glance at Owlfeathers, and say "That good enough?"
"Not quite. The important thing, you see, about sufficient overkill... is that there simply is no such thing," I say as an Or'es El'leath-class carrier appears in the sky overhead, along with a squadron of smaller ships.

"This still isn't enough, by the way, but it should do for now."
12/31/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Owlfeathers
"Not quite. The important thing, you see, about sufficient overkill... is that there simply is no such thing,"
Yep, because you kill them but you can't kill them with the thing known as, 'overkill'. Because they are dead, how can you overkill someone when it's still the same results?
"Not quite. The important thing, you see, about sufficient overkill... is that there simply is no such thing,"
Yep, because you kill them but you can't kill them with the thing known as, 'overkill'. Because they are dead, how can you overkill someone when it's still the same results?
Recipe - Overkill

1) Kill target with as much firepower as possible

2) Reconstruct body (If this step is not necessary, you didn't use enough firepower)

3) Revive reconstructed corpse

4) Repeat steps 1-4
Edited by Owlfeathers on 12/31/2012 9:47 AM PST
Definition: Overkill
-No such thing.
Jester, Have you given up of DarkBlade?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]