StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

Said delusional customer can hear

*combat reflexes kick in, is suddenly not drunk and delusional*

I'll take that order to go

*hmmm should I do a Flip and kick him in the face, or smash a chair and run?*

Delusional, maybe, needing to be dealt with, No.
You can't fix crazy, kid.
I walk back into the bar, sit at the counter and set up an Alienware Laptop. "Can I get a 'little bit of everything' run through the accelerator for a week with a Hydra-spine umbrella and some pylon shards please?"
I quickly spring into action, bursting through the roof of the bar with the speed of a bullet train, I FALCON-PUNCH! xer right in the nose, and killing him instantly. I then attach the body to several strings, and play tea with him and the other, similar dead bodies that I'd stocked up over the years.
Dac, I liked you better as an Overlord. Just sayin'.
The body flies around the room towards the door

*random emp*
DARN MY CLOAKING PLAN FAILED

I love decoys, don't you?

Anyway, my being delusional has led me to create the ultimate hologram projection
12/28/2012 07:54 PMPosted by KnarledOne
"HBRB said I reminded him of wfawwer and it made him sad." :\
12/28/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Dacder
Polychrome corrupted the Overlord anyway.
12/28/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
"He was a poser. First DarkEX corrupted it, then Monochrome."
"EVERYONE! I HAVE A QUESTION! When should I lead the legions of chaos and shadow from my Shadow Realm against the bar?"
But both Monochrome and DarkEX are mostly "reformed" now. Polychrome was just a troll, and really bad at trolling too. And Googlechrome, who may have been the same person.
12/28/2012 08:10 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"EVERYONE! I HAVE A QUESTION! When should I lead the legions of chaos and shadow from my Shadow Realm against the bar?"

Never maybe.
But both Monochrome and DarkEX are mostly "reformed" now. Polychrome was just a troll, and really bad at trolling too. And Googlechrome, who may have been the same person.
Yep. Me, blitz, and others championed posting stuff that wasn't retarded, and they were the leaders of the opposite camp. Good to hear about their reformation though.

"Yeah, good luck. My Hybrids would have a word with your 'Legions' of 'Chaos' and 'Shadows'. And it will be messy for your troops." I take a drink of Vodka.
Monochrome and DarkEX reformed? Thats a shocker...

I sense another Troll War...
"Not trolls. Chaos and Shadow Warriors."
Needs more variety ShadowFury.
Just 2 types of warriors? Come on, I have 7 legions in My Army of Creation and I have a variation.
"xer, there is an order in this place. Right now, you're messing with it." I finish cleaning one of my revolvers then look at KO. "If there's another Troll Wars, they're in trouble. We have a few races to back us up."
I smile, and start thinking of the amount of Gravity Bombs to unleash in one location. "Good times all-round." I click the audio on the transmitter, and start splicing DNA for a new creature. My Zergling stands nearby, its psi-blades clawing at something.
12/28/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Jester
My Hybrids would have a word with your 'Legions' of 'Chaos' and 'Shadows'. And it will be messy for your troops." I take a drink of Vodka.

My Hybrids

Hybrids

lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]