StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

Eh, I don't really care if its added to the menu.
So anyway... Now to drink my drinks

*who knows how many drinks later*

W?HER?E T>e::"H H>>>...E^CK I#S T!@@$Eh B!At^HR00m?!?!?!

Translations from Drunkenese: WHERE THE HECK IS THE BATHROOM?!?!?!
*I point over near the Roach Pen*
It's over there... You should feel better after your long piss... after you get eaten by the Roaches...
*Last part was whispered to myself*
I still have common sense (for some reason) when I'm drunk.
I know where to go take a piss. Let's see, Smylez (spell it right?) clinic or that outhouse with a cow in front of it...
Eh, There should be one in my Random Flying House
I grab xer. "Have a good piss." I throw him into the Roach Pen. "Oh, wait, wrong one. Well, have fun!" Hearing the satisfying screams I start to melt in happiness.
Reaper is the only open Science Fiction RP all of the Fantasy ones are still open though Worlds End R&R is currently waiting on some lore from Zarkun.

I have no idea why R&R is waiting on me. It's as good as it's gettin.
Yeah Um NO. Sorry, I left a decoy in the bar while a teleport over to my Random Flying House. So the decoy exploded and hurt the roaches. Good job, SF. Zanon is gonna be so mad... or maybe not, I have only been here for 2 days.
"Yeah, he's going to be mad at you for not allowing me my daily chaos strike."
I shake my head, walking xer to the Roach Pen. "Rule one, you always land in the Roaches, not your decoys. Rule two, the Roaches can't be hurt by you, but they can hurt you." I push him in and walk out. "There."
going back to my experiments with Zerg, Protoss and Terran DNA.

Are you going to make Terran/Zerg/Protoss Hybrids that will destroy the universe?

Anyway, I'm still teleporting and technically not even in the bar, so your attacks won't hurt.

Finally, a place where it takes everything I have to just to move forward in a battle 1/2 of an inch.
Edited by xer on 12/29/2012 6:59 PM PST
*presses a button on my laptop and I smile as I hear the satisfying 'KABOOM' of Xer and his house of idiocy explode* "better much better"
I continue shaking my head. "As per the rules, you are still getting hurt. You can't hurt the Roaches, but they can hurt you."
12/29/2012 07:00 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
*presses a button on my laptop and I smile as I hear the satisfying 'KABOOM' of Xer and his house of idiocy explode* "better much better"

In the unenterable Dimension X, so none of you can affect me. Also, my house was a decoy so you would think that I was there
12/29/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Zarkun
"As per the rules, you are still getting hurt

That is actually true, I found a crapload of Omega Roaches and now am getting myself nearly destroyed.

On another note, DAMNIT I MULTIPOSTED AGAIN!
Edited by xer on 12/29/2012 7:04 PM PST
hence why I called the house of idiocy and if dimension X is unenterable that means you can't enter it either :P

EDIT: LEARN2F*CKINGEDITYOUNOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/29/2012 7:05 PM PST
"If it's his dimension, then he makes the rules for it, but here in the bar, he follows Zanons." I take a sip of some Lorian Blue Rum, "Just...nobody punt Digger to the moon again."
12/29/2012 07:04 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
dimension X is unenterable that means you can't enter it either :P

There is actually one way to get in, but only me and a few select others know of it.
Technically, I didn't get in, I got captured by an Omega Roach and nearly destroyed. Though, I guess I still got in.

"If it's his dimension, then he makes the rules for it," (quote screw-up again)
Technically it's not my dimension, so I don't make the rules. However, when I needed to take a piss, I decided to teleport into my house rather than getting killed by roaches. I didn't see any mention of not being allowed to piss outside the bar, and its not like I smuggled 2000 liters of beverages away, so technically I am not breaking the rules.
Edited by xer on 12/29/2012 7:12 PM PST
I watch as I end up manipulating some poor person into punting Digger to Mars. I burst out laughing as I think of the punishments to be inflicted upon him.
I shoot SF in the kneecaps. "You're a horrible person, you are."
12/29/2012 07:08 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I watch as I end up manipulating some poor person into punting Digger to Mars. I burst out laughing as I think of the punishments to be inflicted upon him.

I hope you aren't implying that you are manipulating me, because that won't work.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]