StarCraft® II

I just got trolled by a terran. TVT (FML)

So I was playing tvt and I destroyed his base but he lifted his command center into the void so I couldnt find him. First time experiancing this in bronze league.
BEWARE people who plays against terran, if you destroy his base hes probably hiding a building in the edges of the map. Heres the replay :
http://drop.sc/291507
Reply Quote
I didn't watch the replay but I'll assume that you made a viking and killed it.
Reply Quote
By the sounds of it he probably got fooled into thinking his opponent already left, having been kicked for having "all" structures destroyed (minus hidden CC.)

The fact that he made it into a Terran base with a single surviving unit is astounding. For TvT I have a motto... If I get into a TvT in the afternoon, there goes my whole evening...
Reply Quote
This is pretty common terran rage
Reply Quote
Well, as far as I can tell if the game says 'XXXX has been defeated!' then he's dead. If the game says 'XXXX structures have been revealed!' then the other player does in fact not have another CC, Nexus, or Hatchery.

01/06/2013 02:15 AMPosted by dharkness
The fact that he made it into a Terran base with a single surviving unit is astounding. For TvT I have a motto... If I get into a TvT in the afternoon, there goes my whole evening...
Siege Tanks are a lot worse than you give them credit for.

Yeah they're really good against Marines for the supply, but in small numbers Marines and Marauders decimate Tanks with little or no support, especially with a little micro.

If he's really turtling, you can end the game at the ~30 minute mark with BC/Viking, maybe with a couple of Ravens for PDD. Tanks don't shoot up.
Edited by Fencar on 1/6/2013 2:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 02:36 AMPosted by Fencar
Tanks don't shoot up.

Marines and missile turrets sure as hell do!
Reply Quote
If you just wrote all of that out BlackDeath, that was like poetry of incredible unkindness. You just gained my respect for the rest of my little nerd life.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:19 AMPosted by BlackDeath
Simmy, you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You are so astonishingly gullible it is completely unbelievable.

This....

Make 1 viking

/game
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:19 AMPosted by BlackDeath
Just have a couple neuron synapses fire, that's it.

01/06/2013 04:10 AMPosted by MtlGuitarist
If you just wrote all of that out BlackDeath, that was like poetry of incredible unkindness. You just gained my respect for the rest of my little nerd life.
Reply Quote
Its not that I'm gullable really, its just that I scaned everywhere except into the void. I never thought about flying the command center in to the void. I was getting bored so I just f10n.
Reply Quote
Simmy, I have seen stupid players before. I have seen players who think they can turtle on one base with spines and get 8 mutas at the 20 minute mark and win. I've seen players who think they can go carriers off any amount of bases. I've seen players who think mass reapers + PF turtling is viable. They are all incredibly stupid, bottom of bronze. Those people are so amazingly bad at this game, it is very difficult to make you understand without being far above them. I have seen players who let me live with the most greedy builds imaginable, players who let me kill them with an on the spot made up and terrible cheese, players whose builds fall apart to even the most basic timing attacks. All of these people are just so indescribably bad. Then we come to you. You Simmy. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the lack of intelligence you have. Stupid doesn't cut it. Moronic isn't even close. How idiotic, thick, imbecilic, brainless, and ignorant you truly are is not describable. I have never gotten this upset at somebody's stupidity EVER. You are truly, truly stupid. Promise me you will never have children, promise me you will never continue your blood line. Your lineage is a contestation to evolution, how nature could produce such a deficient brain baffles me. I almost lost faith in humanity, lost my belief in evolution, and killed myself simply by reading the chat log. Your lack of logic, your dearth of reasonable thinking makes me embarrassed to be the same species as you. You are truly an abomination. Just thinking of what goes in your head is nauseating.

Simmy, you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You are so astonishingly gullible it is completely unbelievable. You are the type of person who complies to the !@#$%ian princes asking for your bank account information via Email. You are the guy who clicks the "FREE IPAD" ads and gives them your social security number. I imagine looking up gullible in the dictionary results in a picture of your face and nothing more. Disgusted is no where near what I'm feeling right now. Abhorrence, absolute detestation describes it better but not well enough at all.

Floating your buildings into the corner Simmy. Did that ever cross your mind? Did you ever even think to check anywhere for the remainders of his base. How could you possibly have believed him? The game ends when all structures of his are gone, period. That's it. You can't get around it even if you hack. Not only that but f10 + N ing results in quitting, no matter what. If it doesn't work they're doing it wrong. He was lying, so obviously lying. If I fell for a 'troll' even a millionth as bad as this one I would literally drink a gallon of bleach, stab myself in the stomach and tumble off the roof of my house fourty feet to the ground. This 'troll' does not even deserve the name. People throw the word troll around meaninglessly in today's time but what your opponent was doing does not even remotely fit the definition of even today's definition of trolling. His 'trolling' is about as good of a troll as some hobo asking you for your social security number and ID claiming that they are borrowing it is a good scam. Even if you had never seen this method of trying to get somebody to lose, even though you see it every game in bronze league, anybody with the intelligence of a mentally challenged monkey could see that he was just trying to get you to lose. Even you, in all of your stupidity, thought for a moment that maybe that was what was happening:

"22:49 [All] simmy: no your are trying to make me lose"

But no, you are too stupid to even listen to your own idiotic logic. You left. You lost a won game. All you had to do was think. Just have a couple neuron synapses fire, that's it. Just an inkling of logic. Just a faint hint of common sense would bring even a new born child to build a single viking and just have a look around. It's not about patience, or game knowledge. Only common sense. This was avoidable, incredibly easily avoidable. But no Simmy. Logic and reason have no place in your brain. You are the epitome of idiocy. You are truly the lowest point of humanity.

Wow no need to insult me IM IN BRONZE LEAGUE, I dont even play as terran I usually play as zerg.

Plus, I was getting bored and I already waypointed my medivacs all over the place, I WAS JUST IMPATIENT. No need to insult me, prejudge me and call me an idot.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
lol

the internet is a crazy place.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:10 AMPosted by MtlGuitarist

I was going to go to bed at 3:30 AM last night but instead I saw this post and I became...angered lol
Reply Quote
Oh and for some reason it censors the word used to mention somebody from this country: http://bit.ly/bvnVzH
Edited by BlackDeath on 1/6/2013 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Simmy, I have seen stupid players before. I have seen players who think they can turtle on one base with spines and get 8 mutas at the 20 minute mark and win. I've seen players who think they can go carriers off any amount of bases. I've seen players who think mass reapers + PF turtling is viable. They are all incredibly stupid, bottom of bronze. Those people are so amazingly bad at this game, it is very difficult to make you understand without being far above them. I have seen players who let me live with the most greedy builds imaginable, players who let me kill them with an on the spot made up and terrible cheese, players whose builds fall apart to even the most basic timing attacks. All of these people are just so indescribably bad. Then we come to you. You Simmy. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the lack of intelligence you have. Stupid doesn't cut it. Moronic isn't even close. How idiotic, thick, imbecilic, brainless, and ignorant you truly are is not describable. I have never gotten this upset at somebody's stupidity EVER. You are truly, truly stupid. Promise me you will never have children, promise me you will never continue your blood line. Your lineage is a contestation to evolution, how nature could produce such a deficient brain baffles me. I almost lost faith in humanity, lost my belief in evolution, and killed myself simply by reading the chat log. Your lack of logic, your dearth of reasonable thinking makes me embarrassed to be the same species as you. You are truly an abomination. Just thinking of what goes in your head is nauseating.

Simmy, you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You are so astonishingly gullible it is completely unbelievable. You are the type of person who complies to the !@#$%ian princes asking for your bank account information via Email. You are the guy who clicks the "FREE IPAD" ads and gives them your social security number. I imagine looking up gullible in the dictionary results in a picture of your face and nothing more. Disgusted is no where near what I'm feeling right now. Abhorrence, absolute detestation describes it better but not well enough at all.

Floating your buildings into the corner Simmy. Did that ever cross your mind? Did you ever even think to check anywhere for the remainders of his base. How could you possibly have believed him? The game ends when all structures of his are gone, period. That's it. You can't get around it even if you hack. Not only that but f10 + N ing results in quitting, no matter what. If it doesn't work they're doing it wrong. He was lying, so obviously lying. If I fell for a 'troll' even a millionth as bad as this one I would literally drink a gallon of bleach, stab myself in the stomach and tumble off the roof of my house fourty feet to the ground. This 'troll' does not even deserve the name. People throw the word troll around meaninglessly in today's time but what your opponent was doing does not even remotely fit the definition of even today's definition of trolling. His 'trolling' is about as good of a troll as some hobo asking you for your social security number and ID claiming that they are borrowing it is a good scam. Even if you had never seen this method of trying to get somebody to lose, even though you see it every game in bronze league, anybody with the intelligence of a mentally challenged monkey could see that he was just trying to get you to lose. Even you, in all of your stupidity, thought for a moment that maybe that was what was happening:

But no, you are too stupid to even listen to your own idiotic logic. You left. You lost a won game. All you had to do was think. Just have a couple neuron synapses fire, that's it. Just an inkling of logic. Just a faint hint of common sense would bring even a new born child to build a single viking and just have a look around. It's not about patience, or game knowledge. Only common sense. This was avoidable, incredibly easily avoidable. But no Simmy. Logic and reason have no place in your brain. You are the epitome of idiocy. You are truly the lowest point of humanity.

Next FOREIGN BONJWA of Contemporary POEM PROLEAGUE
;3 just amazing.
Edited by Zalman on 1/6/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

What the serious !@#$.

I think you took it a bit overboard. It's a damn video game; he's a low level player, and he made a common mistake. Choke on an ice cube and cool off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]